Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would my ear lobe cost to pierce and ring put in?

• 18-04-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

ha, probably such a noobie question to ask. Never got a piercing done before.
    Looking to get a ring put in my left earlobe. How much would it roughly be?

and sorry to ask such a silly question like this. but left side is straight right? gay is right, right? lol.

cheers! :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

you have a single, gay ear? you'd want to see someone about that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

There is no "Gay Ear." That's just some childish rumour spread around in primary school. Pay no heed to it. Get whatever side you want done.

It really depends where you go. Call into your local piercer and ask! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I think it's about €20/25 in most places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Got my left ear pierced years ago. Was only about 2 punts at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

€20-30 and I know its childish but yes left is known to be the 'straight side'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

You may aswell get both done while your at it. Saves time and money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

LD 50 wrote: »
    You may aswell get both done while your at it. Saves time and money.

Then i'd be both straight and gay? lol... sorry just had to say it :P
    yes its probably childish with the whole "which side means what" - none the less we all heard the stigma of sides. lol.

Going to get it done this week. Was thinking of doing it myself. But i dont have any rings or what not. So it would be pointless i think just to go in, buy a ring and do it myself later while i can just get them to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Then i'd be both straight and gay? lol... sorry just had to say it :P
    yes its probably childish with the whole "which side means what" - none the less we all heard the stigma of sides. lol.

Going to get it done this week. Was thinking of doing it myself. But i dont have any rings or what not. So it would be pointless i think just to go in, buy a ring and do it myself later while i can just get them to do it.

Yea. Pointless and dangerous. It would probably lead to you getting an infection in that ear, which looks nasty, hurts like hell, is a pain to remove and could lead to hearing problems.

Rereading your two posts here, you sound sortof young if you're worried about which side is which.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

Usual price with a ring is around €20. Just make sure they use a needle and not a gun first and then insert the ring afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

LighterGuy wrote: »
    ha, probably such a noobie question to ask. Never got a piercing done before.
    Looking to get a ring put in my left earlobe. How much would it roughly be?

and sorry to ask such a silly question like this. but left side is straight right? gay is right, right? lol.

cheers! :P

In the shop where I work, we charge 15 euro's for a standard earlobe piercing with a ball closure ring and 20 euro's with a barbell. That might sound like alot of money per lobe, but we do not use an ear piercing gun, but a brand new needle for every piercing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

got mine done 5 weeks ago, was €15 for one ear and i spent €13.something on a stud shortly after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

is the shop you work in dublin Lornen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

No LighterGuy I work in Sligo. I think the closer you get to the capital, the more expensive things get.

Advertisement