Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in london

Options
  • 18-04-2010 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi everyone im going to move to london to look for work in about a months time, im a qualified plumber with fas but i dont know if they recognise my qualification over there.there seems to be a lot of jobs in construction over there on the internet but it might be a different story when i arrive.also any advice on wheres nice to live over there would be any advice would be great thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭eejoynt

if you have the national craft certificate there shouldn't be a problem.
    contact FAS or the national qualifications authority in Jervis street for assurances on this one

you may need to re do the British equivalent of safe pass

If when in Britain Irish state documents are not accepted in general get on to the Irish embassy in London and ask their help

Advertisement