Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daysoftcontactlenses.com

• 18-04-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭

Has anyone ever heard or bought contact lenses off daysoftcontactlenses.com?
    I heard somewhere that they are much cheaper and quality of them is pretty good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Yeah I use them all the time. They are much cheaper than other brands. You select the lenses you use now and they give you their equivalent.
    I have no problems with them but I'm not fussy and can probably wear any lens without a problem.
    I got my boyfriend to try them and he wasn't as happy, sometimes find they can dry out. But he did order more from them so they can't be that bad.

I think for the price most people could probably afford to try out one box. No harm in seeing if you like them or not.

You actually reminded me I need to order and stock up before I move to the US. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Thanks for that :)
    Maybe i'm just think they're a bit dodge and too good to be true cause they are so cheap ! I'll consider giving them a shot if more good reviews come up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

I have been tempted to order from this site too, just curious California Dream what contact lenses you would normally use? How long does the delivery normally take?

Well I've been using these for about a year now I think. Before that I used Acuvue 2 weekly lenses and Freshlook colours.
    I was wary at first too but thought it was worth it to try one box. But as I said, I'm pretty easy-going about what lenses I use and don't generally get problems with any brands or anything. If you find you're sensitive to some brands or some don't suit you, then you might not like these. Only one way to know though!
    Delivery is usually about a week I'd say. And they send you reminders when your due another order if you want. Handy enough.

Thanks for that :)
    Maybe i'm just think they're a bit dodge and too good to be true cause they are so cheap ! I'll consider giving them a shot if more good reviews come up :)

Forgot to say, it was this thread that made me try them first. Might be worth a read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Two colleagues at work have been buying from them for the past 18 months & swear by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

I don't wear contacts myself but have ordered them twice for my brother and he seems really happy with them. Big difference in price!! Worth trying anyway to see if you like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Ive been using these and find them great. They are slightly bigger than normal focus dailies and I think this makes them more comfortable - my eyes have a bit of an aversion to contact lenses and found them much more comfortable than focus dailies anyway. I ran out of them and am using up the rest of my focus dailies at the moment and have found them crap in comparison. They come in a different type of packaging but once you get used to the way they open up they are grand. Would definately reccomend.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

didnt like them myself, went back to dailies, but my son wears them. def worth a trial box at the price !

Advertisement