Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage

Options
  • 18-04-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can get a complete body massage in Sligo and roughly how much it should cost. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

You can get a full body massage in the Clarions essence spa for €70 for a 1 hour treatment.

Castle Dargan do a head to toe massage for €145 and is just under 2 hours.

The spas have such fancy names for their treatments so I may not have got the correct thing for a full body massage, I just looked at their websites and that was the nearest thing i could see to them.

You'd think they could just call them full body massages instead if putting fancy names on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

bobcar61 wrote: »
    You can get a full body massage in the Clarions essence spa for €70 for a 1 hour treatment.

Castle Dargan do a head to toe massage for €145 and is just under 2 hours.

The spas have such fancy names for their treatments so I may not have got the correct thing for a full body massage, I just looked at their websites and that was the nearest thing i could see to them.

You'd think they could just call them full body massages instead if putting fancy names on them.
    Thanks very much. I will check that out. Cheers, R.

Advertisement