Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ar5007eg WLAN driver.

Options
  • 18-04-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

I've got a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo li1718 notebook, but cannot get the WLAN working.

I did a reinstall of Vista on it. The recovery partition had been corrupted, so I had to use my own copy.

I've downloaded drivers from here: http://uk.ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html

I selected the appropriate drivers by keying in the serial number.
    It gave me drivers for WLAN minicard D2301 and WN6301A & WN6302A miniCard WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g

The latter were system information, set up info and system files. I don't know where they are supposed to be.

I updated the driver software using the device manager, but it still won't work.

Any ideas?

Before anyone asks, I've turned the wireless on.

ETA; Diagnostics tells me to install the software. I've unstalled it, tried diagnostics again and it tells me to turn the wireless switch on.

I would now like to find Bill Gates and kick him in the nuts. Does anyone know where he is?

Advertisement