Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LiL joe ex demo

Options
  • 18-04-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey guys and gals

I was wondering what a good offer for an ex demo lil joe would be i was told E575 but no kiding thats good but in these times i think i can haggle a bit off any advice welcome.

Thanks again

:Dlive to kayak:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

you can ALWAYS haggle. and with shops you always should. ;)
    there are always a lot of deals around if you are patient. keep your eye on irishfreestyle for deals, and if an amount sounds like too much, it probably is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Give Great Outdoors a call, they had some demo boats on sale last weekend, decent prices too. Can't remember if there was a Lil Joe though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

If its ex-demo and from a shop then Depending on condition around that price would be a fair price as its around €250 off the original price most demo boats are barely a year old. I say it all depends on the condition really.
    But sure make the shop an offer and see what happens!!!

Cheers
    Paddy
    irishcanoekayak.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 live to kayak

Thnks all gr8 advice i will haggle a bit off hopefully:D

Advertisement