Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Mug for Nephew

Options
  • 19-04-2010 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

My Nephews birthday is Wed, I want to give him a mug with a picture I took of him with Scooby Doo on it. Can anyone tell me where in Dublin or the north East I can get one made at short notice

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Mr Hat you'll probably get the best advice in the Arts & Crafts forum

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Or here?

Mods feel free to move to Arts and Crafts as The Master suggested.
    Crossed wires in AHs.

Sorry TM. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

As far as I know all the Fuji shops do that these days. And most dedicated photo developing places.
    Don't have time to google the details, but just give one in the right area a ring. If they won't do it themselves they should be able to point you to somebody who will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a kiosk in the Jervis Shopping Centre that transfers photos onto mugs/mousemats etc. It's on the first floor beside PC World.

Advertisement