Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

It's hardly surprising that you can map relationships between these people seeing as how we all share common ancestors. Care to explain why you think this is significant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I think it it significant because Americans think they are given a choice when voting for a president when the truth is no matter who is chosen as president the power still remains within the same family, the same bloodline.

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead?

Why would you think it not significant ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Well all the bloodlines that are now in power are the same families that owned the colonies and were given it by the "crown" of England.

America is not a country it's a coporation to the crown. The president isn't the most powerful man in the world. he's the public face for the biggest coporation in the world.

Now all people need to do is swallow that truth in one chunk.:P;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I think it it significant because Americans think they are given a choice when voting for a president when the truth is no matter who is chosen as president the power still remains within the same family, the same bloodline.

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead?

Why would you think it not significant ?
    I can guarantee you that the vast majority of the US population which has had family there for long enough is at least 10th cousins with Obama. I read before that the average wedding in Europe is between 4th-5th cousins. If you go back enough generations the odds of two people not being related is almost zero.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

amacachi wrote: »
    I can guarantee you that the vast majority of the US population which has had family there for long enough is at least 10th cousins with Obama. I read before that the average wedding in Europe is between 4th-5th cousins. If you go back enough generations the odds of two people not being related is almost zero.

This is especially true when you have a country which started from a small pool of immigrants, who were themselves fairly closely related to begin with. I mean when you are getting to the level of 9th cousins as a measure of how related you are to someone, its meaningless. I would say the majority of posters on this board are more closely related than that given nearly all of us are from Ireland.

Just as an interesting point 35% of all people in mongolia, and a sizeable proportion of russia's population are direct descendants of Genghis Khan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

This topic is one of the biggest elephants in the room, that most people would rather ignore talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS9PL9KE&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

this is also interesting

http://www.marshallhall.org/hanson.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

No wonder all those MidWest hicks loved Bush! He's just as inbred as they are!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Emme wrote: »
    No wonder all those MidWest hicks loved Bush! He's just as inbred as they are!:rolleyes:

How long has your family been in Ireland? I guarantee if it's 200 or more years then you and I are at least 10th cousins in at least 2 different ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

All the aristocracy bloodlines are inter-related.If you trace the bloodlines of a royal family you will not find any ordinary plebs along the tree.The reason for this is because they keep their bloodlines pure and hardly ever marry outside of the family tree.They also have kept their families in close contact over hundreds of years, co-operating together to become the most powerful entities controlling the world.These powerful global families (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, British royals etc.) are all part of the one syndicate and have seized control of every power centre of society.Anybody in position of power today is either related to or are close confidants of these families.That goes for every entity, Billionaires, bankers, politicians, royalty, just do the research and you will see how it all ties together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

I heard Bush was related to Obama so I checked it out and sure enough he is and he's also related to at least 23 other US presidents and the British royal family and is of German decent...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_family
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidents_by_genealogical_relationship

Dr Mark Humphrys
    : [DCU]

'Strongbow is provably the ancestor of, among others: George W. Bush, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, the Duke of Wellington, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Darwin, Bertrand Russell, Richard Dawkins, Robert Emmet, Terence O'Neill, William of Orange, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Marie Antoinette, Tsar Nicholas II, Kaiser William II, the current English Royal family, and even my own children. There seems no particular reason to highlight the link from Strongbow to Bush'.
    http://humphrysfamilytree.com/famous.bush.strongbow.html

http://humphrysfamilytree.com/Royal/Notes/presidents

It gets very interesting here!

1. Terence O'Neill, Harold McCusker and Ken Maginnis are obviously Irish in their male-line ancestry.
    2. Gerry Adams, Bobby Sands and John Hume are obviously British in their male-line ancestry.
    3. The entire British Royal family since 1377 descends from the Gaelic Irish.
    4. All these Irish rebels - Garret Mor Fitzgerald, Garret Og Fitzgerald, Silken Thomas, The rebel Earl of Desmond, Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Robert Emmet, William Smith O'Brien, Charles Stewart Parnell - all of them descend from the British Royal Family.

yekahs wrote: »
    This is especially true when you have a country which started from a small pool of immigrants, who were themselves fairly closely related to begin with. I mean when you are getting to the level of 9th cousins as a measure of how related you are to someone, its meaningless. I would say the majority of posters on this board are more closely related than that given nearly all of us are from Ireland.

Just as an interesting point 35% of all people in mongolia, and a sizeable proportion of russia's population are direct descendants of Genghis Khan.

We are talking about inbred bloodlines who marry their cousins over and over. This is not the norm.. ya know.. erm. yes?

We are also talking about a population of nearly 310million people who have come from all over the world. I'm failing to see oh it's just coincidental.:rolleyes:

amacachi wrote: »
    How long has your family been in Ireland? I guarantee if it's 200 or more years then you and I are at least 10th cousins in at least 2 different ways.

Major population difference between Ireland and USA. Also inbreeding has a lot to say in this argument. If there was a population of 310million Americans, why would you inbreed? I can understand if you lived in the back end of ballygobackwards and you married your third cousin.. But come on dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

mysterious wrote: »
    Major population difference between Ireland and USA. Also inbreeding has a lot to say in this argument. If there was a population of 310million Americans, why would you inbreed? I can understand if you lived in the back end of ballygobackwards and you married your third cousin.. But come on dude.

Who exactly is inbreeding? Most of the connections listed above are for 7th cousins and up. That is not exactly inbreeding! I can guarantee that most people probably have some very interesting 9th and 10th cousins. Barack Obama has relations in Moneygall, Co.Offaly. Does that mean the people of Moneygall are among the most powerful people in the world?? Get a grip dude.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Who exactly is inbreeding? Most of the connections listed above are for 7th cousins and up. That is not exactly inbreeding! I can guarantee that most people probably have some very interesting 9th and 10th cousins. Barack Obama has relations in Moneygall, Co.Offaly. Does that mean the people of Moneygall are among the most powerful people in the world?? Get a grip dude.

lol. i'm able to understand the eugenics of this, maybe if you did some research you wouldn't come out with a kneejerk comment.

Bush and Obama are 7th cousins so what. I don't give a sh$£. Power is all interelated and thats the point people are making. Look at the Royal families accross Europe and the colonies they set up in America. If you do more research you will find more and more people are even more closely related. When you inbreed over 2 to 300 years it may seem like a long time, but the family genetics stay very much the same. You can go out to a certain extent but if you re marry the same bloodline your bloodline becomes more pure.

I have eugenics in my family. I'm not in a powerful family, but i did come from one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

European Royal families are related. That's hardly a surprise now is it? Your insight is staggering!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I have eugenics in my family. I'm not in a powerful family, but i did come from one.

What do you mean exactly?

Eugenics as I understand it, is the weeding out of certain people/groups, for the betterment of the gene pool. An immoral practice in my opinion.

Is that what you meant, or did you mean something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

as far as the US population - it's 300+ million now, but 100 years ago it was 90+ million, and a hundred years before that it was 7 million. if you go back as far as obama and bush are supposed to be related, you're talking about a common ancestor circa 1600s. the population of the US then was in the tens of thousands.

so the idea of "300 million, why would you inbreed" is misleading. 300 million is the population now, not when you go all the way back to the common ancestors of 10th cousins.

i don't know if you could get an estimation of how many modern americans are descended from the circa 100,000 of the 1600s or the 7million of 1810. obviously there has been massive immigration over the years, but even if you go back to the 50's, the US population was half the size then. The vast majority of the immigration since then has been races other than white european, which is what you're talking about with bloodlines of the elite, and the undisputed fact that races have and still do predominately interbreed is important too.

when you go back as far as when obama and bush are related, you're talking about a world which had a vastly smaller population, where there was little or no signifcant breeding between, broadly, continental europeans, africans, asians, south americans...
    i'm only guessing, but most readers whose families have been in ireland more than a few generations probably wouldn't have to go back nearly as far as 11 generations to find common ancestors

namloc1980 wrote: »

Does Obama's connections with Bush come from the Moneygall side or the Kenya side?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

You "inbreed" for many reasons. Most of all access to breeding partners. There may be 10 or 100 millions in a population but the richer types have a much smaller pool to choose from(as do the very poor for different reasons). People overwhelmingly marry(even when its love) others of very similar social and educational backgrounds. So the overall population number doesnt matter. What matters is the number of viable breeding partners in your own circle. In the past travel was much more difficult too, which reduces it further.

Many marriages were(and still can be) political as the kings of europe and elsewhere show. Love was little to do with it. Political, financial and religious concerns held more sway. For love one had mistresses. The notion of marriage for love is quite a modern one, or at least as a primary reason anyway.

This goes for the poor too BTW. They also tried to marry "well" to cement allegiances.

It makes good sense to pool resources, whethr rich or poor. The middle classes tend to be more sexually mobile.

A eugenic reason? Actually I would agree in many cases. The notion of good "breeding" took over and kicked in too. The ancient pharonic dynasties went for it in an excessive way at times. Brothers and sister marriages. As did some of the pre columbian types too. The Mayans(who gave us that pesky calender :)) had a very rigid class system which was bolstered by intermarriage among the elite. Indeed they werent allowed to marry outside their class, unless cleared by an elder/ruler.

Cultural isolation also plays a part. So some jews only marry other jews of the same background and can be quite rigid about that. Anastasi(sp) Jews today are loved by genetics types as they preserve unique genes because of this tight genetic background. In the US the irish tended to marry other irish(and afro americans too interestingly), the italians, married italians, chinese married chinese etc.

An extreme example of cultural/social isolation is in the family of the french executioners. Those who worked the guillotine. Needed, even feted for their purpos, but feared and social outcasts. They married cousins after cousins for generations as no one wanted to be part of that family.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Is there any chance you could divulge a little more on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

It should be good, how the hell does someone have eugenics in their family?

If you go back far enough we all come from powerful families. I'm related to the O'Bannons of Offaly on my mother's side who were supposedly a fierce tribe in their time.

Everyone reproduces on eugenic grounds, not in strictly scientific way, but for financial reasons, because a guy is tall with a fine athletic body or because a woman is young and has a fine pair of childbearing hips!

Well since most of us are middle class normal breeding backgrounds, some of us have direct royal or king bloodline lineage either from the colonial powers that ruled ireland or back to the Kings and clans that ruled Ireland. i'm direct descendant of Munsters top few biggest clans on my mother's side. The only difference between me and most other descendants is my bloodline still sits where the clans were. On top of this my bloodline did not die out or mix with other names until 2 generations ago. So for example My bloodline, keeps intermarrying "O'Connor". so much to the point that I have 5 bloodlines of the same name in my family on one side. My great grandmother was let's say O'Conner(which is not her name but I will make as an example), her both parents were O'Connor on both sides. and they were still intermarrying the same name in the same region even if not direct cousins but it went to least 3 generations before that.This is far as the records go. So basically what I'm saying is my bloodline never branched out much at all. My great grandmother then married my great grandfather who was 4th cousin of JFK and direct lineage to the Kennedy clan,(there is Eugenics there also) and thats my other bloodline on the same side in my mothers gene pool. It's nothing special other than the more I go back the more I see Eugenics. I haven't done my fathers side. But alot of families have eugenics in Ireland the only point to make is most die out since before the famine times. Where as some go right up to now. Most of which still surivive are still high up in the ranks of power naturally.

The other thing to know about Eugenics is the middle name and first names, they keep using the same Hebrew, or royal names and pass it onto their children. It's done in my family every generation even to now.

I could go into more interesting detaiils, but that's not here to discuss. P.S my name isn't O Connor. I haven't done my fathers side that much though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ive the Niall of the nine hostages gene which relates to my family name(so does Daniel O'Donnell so*.... :D) and if the old power structure was in place Id only have to bump off about 8 people to take the crown :D. Ive also got a basque gene(and am RH-) The interesting thing about the Niall gene is that 1 in 5 blokes from north west Ireland share it. He's the second most fecund man in genetics so far found. After Mr G Khan.

This is the problem with the notion of eugenics by the powerful. Powerful men shag around. A lot. Powerful women have boy toys on the side. So the preservation of genes is not the first priority. Look at Henry the 8th. Nasty twat actually. But he bumped off women for not getting up the duff, but had loads of mistresses. Seems like that fat sot was barely fertile himself. Thats karma laughing right there. :D As for his genes? He was mostly welsh, not english. A genetically "english" royal in the last 1000 yrs would be a long hard search.

The other problem with inbreeding is genetic damage. Its over stressed in its effect. In a single generation anyway. Over time it mounts up. Look at the state of some of the Egyptians. Look at the state of the hapsburgs and their grotesque chins http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Dn9PVeD8ezA/RjZazJ0JwaI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/7fI1Mp2yr_I/s320/charles+II.bmp and the haemophilia gene that befell the descendants of Queen Victoria. Look at dogs. The original wolf, a large dog can live to 15 plus. Mongrels are strong. Pure breds are the weakest of all. Not exactly a way to ensure vigour in the family. Then again that could be why instinctively many powerful women played away...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ive the Niall of the nine hostages gene which relates to my family name(so does Daniel O'Donnell so*.... :D) and if the old power structure was in place Id only have to bump off about 8 people to take the crown :D. Ive also got a basque gene(and am RH-) The interesting thing about the Niall gene is that 1 in 5 blokes from north west Ireland share it. He's the second most fecund man in genetics so far found. After Mr G Khan.

This is the problem with the notion of eugenics by the powerful. Powerful men shag around. A lot. Powerful women have boy toys on the side. So the preservation of genes is not the first priority. Look at Henry the 8th. Nasty twat actually. But he bumped off women for not getting up the duff, but had loads of mistresses. Seems like that fat sot was barely fertile himself. Thats karma laughing right there. :D As for his genes? He was mostly welsh, not english. A genetically "english" royal in the last 1000 yrs would be a long hard search.

The other problem with inbreeding is genetic damage. Its over stressed in its effect. In a single generation anyway. Over time it mounts up. Look at the state of some of the Egyptians. Look at the state of the hapsburgs and their grotesque chins http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Dn9PVeD8ezA/RjZazJ0JwaI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/7fI1Mp2yr_I/s320/charles+II.bmp and the haemophilia gene that befell the descendants of Queen Victoria. Look at dogs. The original wolf, a large dog can live to 15 plus. Mongrels are strong. Pure breds are the weakest of all. Not exactly a way to ensure vigour in the family. Then again that could be why instinctively many powerful women played away...

Niall of the nine hostages was powerful because his blood goes back to the King David bloodline and pre bibical flood era. Irish blood is very rich. Don't be surprised if you have eugenics. Irish people do, because our blood has Atlantean, Rh - negative blood, Merogrovigian and pure bloods on this island. This country has also been refuge of the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline imo. I believe the the one holy grail came to Ireland one went to England(don't know where after that) and the other one stayed in france. The Merogrovigian had 3 lines and again one deffo came to Ireland. Who are they I'm not to sure. i would guess are the Huegonots that settled in Offaly and Laois.

It's why the English have spent so many years trying to anilate us. Oh spookey aNIALLate us :D

Funny enough I'm very similar to mysterious on my fathers side as far as names marrying names go. So we do have something in common :)

That said I noted on my travels fishing as a kid around Ireland, that in many small towns there were a lot of people of the same name around and marrying each other. Lots of third cousins. Ireland is well known for this. We have a lot of genetic illnesses as a population from it. Far more the the UK which has had more influx of external genes. I knew a french genetics chap many moons ago. He worked here for a time and told me that in some places the genes of otherwise unconnected people looked like first cousins and even close to siblings.

A really good example in the UK was where a male skeleton was found that was many 1000's of years old and the extracted DNA from it. They took samples from local people and found that a local teacher was very well matched to this skeleton. People, especially males dont travel as much from small enclaves. I remember going to a disco back in the 80's in a smallish town in Ireland and what was noticeable was how few local women above 25 were still around. They tended to leave, go to university and settle elsewhere.

Don't be surprised if you have eugenics. Irish people do, because our blood has Atlantean, Rh - negative blood, Merogrovigian and pure bloods on this island. This country has also been refuge of the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline imo. I believe the the one holy grail came to Ireland one went to England(don't know where after that) and the other one stayed in france. The Merogrovigian had 3 lines and again one deffo came to Ireland. Who are they I'm not to sure. i would guess are the Huegonots that settled in Offaly and Laois.
    Well funny enough I do have a Huguenot ancestor. Apparently buried in the graveyard in stephens green. I'm a mongrel. Irish, Basque, French and possibly Spanish. May explain why I'm OTT, stubborn, occasionally rude, often drunk and melancholic. Mad basically. I blame the (many) parents :D
    It's why the English have spent so many years trying to anilate us. Oh spookey aNIALLate us :D
    I can let you away with Atlantis, but that pun? :eek::D

You could well argue it was the French normans trying it. Not the English. They werethe ones who invaded Britain and thence Ireland and their interfactional squabbles blighted us and indeed the UK and France for centuries.

Niall of the nine hostages was powerful because his blood goes back to the King David bloodline and pre bibical flood era. Irish blood is very rich. Don't be surprised if you have eugenics. Irish people do, because our blood has Atlantean, Rh - negative blood, Merogrovigian and pure bloods on this island. This country has also been refuge of the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline imo. I believe the the one holy grail came to Ireland one went to England(don't know where after that) and the other one stayed in france. The Merogrovigian had 3 lines and again one deffo came to Ireland. Who are they I'm not to sure. i would guess are the Huegonots that settled in Offaly and Laois.

So Niall of the Nine hostages was decended from David?
    And how is having a historically important ancestor Eugenics and how does someone have eugenics?
    Over 25% of Donegal males have the O'Neill haplotype, and how is rh Atlantean and why the hell am I even responding to this woo?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I believe Ireland has a higher percentage of true Royal blood than any other nation on the planet, my own paternal lineage can be traced to the O'Neil Dynasty through Clan Lamont, which I believe decended from the Zarah(red hand) side of Judah, my family crest still carries the scarlet thread.
    So maybe myself, mysterious and wibbs are related and so is anybody by any of these surnames.

fontanalis wrote: »
    So Niall of the Nine hostages was decended from David?
    And how is having a historically important ancestor Eugenics and how does someone have eugenics?
    Over 25% of Donegal males have the O'Neill haplotype, and how is rh Atlantean and why the hell am I even responding to this woo?

Tea Tephi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes#Irish

I don't know if the Huguenots were connected to the Merovingians. They came over here because they were escaping persecution in France for being Protestant. A lot of Irish Protestant families today have Huguenot connections. So that wasn't eugenics, they were refugees.

From what I can see eugenics was often more to do with money than bloodlines, a bit of both really. Don't give me a hard time for this, but looking at some Irish people today I don't see much evidence of eugenics. Maybe we were better specimens before the Famine?

Ireland and the Basque region have a disproportionately high proportion of Type O- blood but most Irish people are O+.

uprising2 wrote: »

I'd say the second paragraph is the most accurate.

I believe Ireland has a higher percentage of true Royal blood than any other nation on the planet,
    Welllll maybe, but it depends what one means by royal. If you read the Tain as an example there are kings a plenty. Overflowing with the buggers, so although the Irish word Ri means king, its a much more local and prosaic and at the same time more immediate a title. Basically any head of a large enough family earned the title. Throw in a couple of heroic cattle stealing exploits and a king you were. This is not to denigrate the title nor culture BTW. Its far more steeped in prosaic passion and blood and fcuking and loyalty and the here and now and living than the classical world's tales ever were IMHO(for both sexes too). Just to say that throw a stone in Ireland 1000 years ago and you would be unlucky if you didnt hit a kingon your first punt.
    my own paternal lineage can be traced to the O'Neil Dynasty through Clan Lamont, which I believe decended from the Zarah(red hand) side of Judah, my family crest still carries the scarlet thread.
    So maybe myself, mysterious and wibbs are related and so is anybody by any of these surnames.
    Probably(you poor bastid :D) though not through those names in my case, that I know of anyway.

fontanalis wrote: »
    I'd say the second paragraph is the most accurate.

I dont really care what you'd say, look into the ancient annals of ireland(four masters) before you say things you know nothing of.

• Advertisement

Welllll maybe, but it depends what one means by royal. If you read the Tain as an example there are kings a plenty. Overflowing with the buggers, so although the Irish word Ri means king, its a much more local and prosaic and at the same time more immediate a title. Basically any head of a large enough family earned the title. Throw in a couple of heroic cattle stealing exploits and a king you were. This is not to denigrate the title nor culture BTW. Its far more steeped in prosaic passion and blood and fcuking and loyalty and the here and now and living than the classical world's tales ever were IMHO(for both sexes too). Just to say that throw a stone in Ireland 1000 years ago and you would be unlucky if you didnt hit a kingon your first punt. Probably(you poor bastid :D) though not through those names in my case, that I know of anyway.

By true royal blood I mean the Hebrew Royal Line, Judah, we have Pharez(Davidinic) and Zarah (red hand) lines that came to Ireland, kings of Ireland were removed to Scotland, then to London where an imposter still sits.

http://www.kingdavid.org/genealogy.html

Book of Tephi
    http://www.amazon.com/Book-Tephi-Rare-London-England/product-reviews/B001AO4Z7Y/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Why the "true Hebrew line" or any other Abrahamic tradition? Among the worst excesses of intolerance and oppression and pain can be traced to minor desert tribes all over the middle east with a good line in storytelling(in which we do share a common thread). Christianity, Islam and Judaism. Those concepts and their screwed up interpretations fcuked up every culture they came in contact with. David? A power hungry killer. Moses? Killer. Mohammad? Killer. Jesus? In fairness no. If I had a time machine I would go back and shoot Abraham in the face, long before he he got the chance to reproduce his particular madness. The idea of being related to them would turn my stomach. Related to a Hebrew woman of no means that was barely above slave, or indeed a slave? That I would welcome with open arms. Not those monsters.

I dont really care what you'd say, look into the ancient annals of ireland(four masters) before you say things you know nothing of.
    I have. Any connection to Hebrew bloodline was political or hubristic in nature. The same that goes on today. "I'm the descendant of important kings you know?" A very Irish trait. Looking to a past glory others have created, while forgetting the facts of a glory that the others would rather you didnt acknowledge. I don't need to look outside for marks of greatness or civilisation. A civilisation that would have disappeared if it wasnt for Irish men and Irish women preserving knowledge that would have been lost forever without us.

I have. Any connection to Hebrew bloodline was political or hubristic in nature. The same that goes on today. "I'm the descendant of important kings you know?" A very Irish trait. Looking to a past glory others have created, while forgetting the facts of a glory that the others would rather you didnt acknowledge. I don't need to look outside for marks of greatness or civilisation. A civilisation that would have disappeared if it wasnt for Irish men and Irish women preserving knowledge that would have been lost forever without us.

How do you know they were political or hubristic?, the harp of david, the red hand of ulster/o'neill, lia fail, stone of destiny, Jacobs pillar/pillow stone, the hill of Torah.
    Irelands history has been destroyed by britain and rome, but the hieroglyphics on the stones tell a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Of course there is also the little issue of how the gaels came to colonize Ireland when there were already at least 5 races of people inhabiting this Island.

But in time with their superior weapons , and the introduction of writing and christianity as a centralizing political system the fragmented ways of the older tribes were suppressed.

This is where your illustrious Uí Neill ancestor came from. Every poet and bard in the country tried to claim that their Rí Tuath or one of the roughly 150 local kings, who kept them fed and watered, was a direct descendant of the Uí Neill. It was common in the early Christian days for monks and bards alike to create biblical links and royal lineages for these Gaels.

• Advertisement

The hill of Tara or Torah if you will was around more than a 1000 years before the Hebrew documents. The claimed age of the Hebrew documents. More like 2 or 3000 years before historically. Which hieroglyphics by the way? Here or in Palestine?

Darlughda wrote: »
    Of course there is also the little issue of how the gaels came to colonize Ireland when there were already at least 5 races of people inhabiting this Island.

But in time with their superior weapons , and the introduction of writing and christianity as a centralizing political system the fragmented ways of the older tribes were suppressed.

This is where your illustrious Uí Neill ancestor came from. Every poet and bard in the country tried to claim that their Rí Tuath or one of the roughly 150 local kings, who kept them fed and watered, was a direct descendant of the Uí Neill. It was common in the early Christian days for monks and bards alike to create biblical links and royal lineages for these Gaels.
    True but while they influenced culture, the Gaels made little genetic impact on this island. We've little "Celtic" blood to speak of. Writing was introduced much later and by god did we run with it with the passion of first love, but the celts had little to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

True but while they influenced culture, the Gaels made little genetic impact on this island. We've little "Celtic" blood to speak of. Writing was introduced much later and by god did we run with it with the passion of first love, but the celts had little to do with it.

I disagree. I suspect the Gaels came from the Basque region or came via that way from North Africa over extended periods of time but were coinciding with the Iron Age and were the dominant race in Ireland by deliberate conquest and used christianity and writing to consolidate their hegemony over the country.

P.S. I never said the Gaels were Celts!!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I haven't done my fathers side that much though.

Must. Resist. Bad. Joke...;)

Facinating discussion, Wibbs your like an encyclopedia of interesting facts and Mysterious its intriguing to hear your version of history too when its not being hounded out from you.

Feel guilty taking this off topic but here is the Bush/Obama connection, 11th cousins.
    http://www.newenglandancestors.org/pdfs/obama_bush.pdf

The hill of Tara or Torah if you will was around more than a 1000 years before the Hebrew documents. The claimed age of the Hebrew documents. More like 2 or 3000 years before historically. Which hieroglyphics by the way? Here or in Palestine?

Yea but was it always called the hill of Torah/Tara?, and of course it was there before the Hebrew documents, it's a HILL, probably there since the iceage, it was there when Tea Tephi arrived.

Hieroglyphics at Loughcrew, oldcastle, co meath.

Edit:
    http://www.the7thfire.com/queen_tephi/prophet_Jeremiah.html

EDIT:
    Why are 2 symbols of Judah on the flag of Ulster?, the star of David (Pharez) and the red hand (Zarah).
    NOIR001.GIF

Must. Resist. Bad. Joke...;)

Facinating discussion, Wibbs your like an encyclopedia of interesting facts and Mysterious its intriguing to hear your version of history too when its not being hounded out from you.

Feel guilty taking this off topic but here is the Bush/Obama connection, 11th cousins.
    http://www.newenglandancestors.org/pdfs/obama_bush.pdf

I laughed out loud:D I literally re read it, and yes. so awfully worded..

I agree it was interesting. I liked wibbs stuffs too. I'm ok once I'm relaxed and people accept that I'm a human being you know and I'm not getting rocks thrown at me.:) I was nearly going to take this to feedback and see that we as adults can take it to 4 pages without lashing out at someone. It's estatic to see.

Over who knows the truth bla bla. It seems a lot of people are now growing up and learning self responsibility in their own research. I get so sick and tired of this science and education ****e at this rate, when one can learn so much more by getting off his/her behind and finding out for themselves. When people bring their ideas and thoughts to the board and we discuss them all, we all gravitate to the truth of what's been discussed. The rapport and comunication the takes fold. None of this can happen when we repeat the beliefs patterns we have been conditioned by our society and upbringing. A lot of people who fall victim to this often lash out at others for not following the pattern that we must answer to authority and our education backgrounds for answers. When we on this forum answer to ourselves.and everyone here takes responsibility by answer's to themselves in their own authority, debates would move in harmony and balance. Like it is now.

I will get back to this exciting thread tomorrows. I'm guilty of taking it off topic too. But it's good to say something nice here once in a while and that people are open to theories outside their "own box sized belief system"

Everyone here has information to share.

The celtic history makes our Irish history look like disney set. It makes me cringe to look back on what we learnt in school. I used to hear many people laugh at me when I use to talk about "celtic history" but by god I know why now. I've went to many ancient sites myself around Ireland and most places you read this f$$$$$ing Celtic crap everywhere Including Tara. My god it would make your face turn blue reading it back to yourself. All you have to do is look back between the lies to find out how silly it is. Tara dates back between 6000 and 5000 years ago. Celts didn't arrive till the time of 0.AD or thereabouts. Even still I think most of it's just fabrication.

The best quote ever, to this.

There are two things in our history that didn't exist and that is there were no Celts and tigers. We also lived in the "Celtic tiger era" and it pretty much ruined not only our history but any sanity or sense of Irishness we had left in our country

Darlughda wrote: »

Good article on Irish ancestry/settlement.
    http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2006/10/mythsofbritishancestry/

Yea but was it always called the hill of Torah/Tara?, and of course it was there before the Hebrew documents, it's a HILL, probably there since the iceage, it was there when Tea Tephi arrived.

Hieroglyphics at Loughcrew, oldcastle, co meath.

Edit:
    http://www.the7thfire.com/queen_tephi/prophet_Jeremiah.html

EDIT:
    Why are 2 symbols of Judah on the flag of Ulster?, the star of David (Pharez) and the red hand (Zarah).
    NOIR001.GIF

That's Northern Ireland? Ulster has 9 counties.
    As factual as the hebrew stuff.

Well funny enough I do have a Huguenot ancestor. Apparently buried in the graveyard in stephens green. I'm a mongrel. Irish, Basque, French and possibly Spanish. May explain why I'm OTT, stubborn, occasionally rude, often drunk and melancholic. Mad basically. I blame the (many) parents :D

I can let you away with Atlantis, but that pun? :eek::D

I have Irish, Basque, French, Spanish on my mothers side. I have English, Irish, Norman, English on my fathers side.

I feel so privelaged I'm not inbred but still come from powerful bloodlines. I kick ass! My fathers parents come from Laois and Meath, so I managed to break free from my family dysfunctional past:D
    You could well argue it was the French normans trying it. Not the English. They werethe ones who invaded Britain and thence Ireland and their interfactional squabbles blighted us and indeed the UK and France for centuries.

What do you mean trying it, I'm lost to where this point stems from an earliar point. Would you mind brushing up this again?

I have an obsession topic to annonce I want to find out where the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline went to after it came to France. Or I think it's that one big question everyone wants to know, where is the holy grail line and where did it go. Could it be that the Normans were the Jesus bloodline?. Also could it be the Jesus bloodline married the ruling elites of France(one theory) Mary Madgeline was also called the illuminator which is interesting. You always had the French going at it with England. The English crown is ruled by a tribe that is of dan or cain, which is not the true lineage of David. Even up to the founding of America you had France and the English going at it again. Over and over etc.

I will give my take on this I believe Jesus was not only just direct lineage of King David as which we all know. But also Nordic. He has the blue eye blond hair blood genetics that originally comes from Scandinavia. Scandinavia is also home to the Nordic or Ayran race. Some UFOlogists call this race the Pleadians and Sirians background. Hebrew 100percent Sirian lineage. The Israel connection is where all the races of pre bibical times met and it's home to the King David and Solomon bloodline. All the major continents of the known world met at Israel. Today Israel is at the centre stage of all what the world is fighting about. There is evidence to suggest most of the heirs royal line including the pharoahs of Egypt were at least lighter skinned and had some blonde haired. There is physical evidence for blonde haired mummies in Egypt.

So to tie it all in a nutshell despite what our history tells us, could it be that the invasion of Ireland and Englahd be tied to the fact that the Atlanteans who fled from here pre bibical times went to the Basque Medditerarian and Middle east wanted to gravitate back to the North western seabord of Europe again. And not the other way around.

Now where it get's complicated, is there is more than just one bloodline. There is the serpent bloodline, hybrid bloodline, the pure bloodline and others fighting for the real throne of King David. From my own research led me to believe that they are 12 universal races, and the Jesus bloodline holds the key to humanity.

Oh I'm glad I got that all out, it's all confusing I know. But I want to know where all this ties into and where it leads too. Even Hitler and other superpowers were obsessed with bringing back the super Ayran race. The British Royal family has been trying to wipe out and control the Irish for nearly a 1000 years. We can clearly see the British obession to remain in power and keep all the other bloodlines out of the equation. The Vatican has spent the last 2000 years butchering millions to find the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline. The crown of England is ruled by an imposter family. On and on.

Oh I think I'll stop. My brain is gonna have neuron overcharge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement