Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

fontanalis wrote: »
    That's Northern Ireland? Ulster has 9 counties.
    As factual as the hebrew stuff.

It's all connected. You have to dig deeper and see the symbolism for what it stands for and eventually all the pieces from history kind of just spell it all out. It really relies on lots of research, time, sycronity and effort to put it all together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

That's Northern Ireland? Ulster has 9 counties.
    As factual as the hebrew stuff.

Sorry my mistake, the Ulster flag only has the red hand, and no one here can prove fact nor fiction for ancient destroyed history, we all have our viewpoints and what way we interpret what we have come to know, and how we came to know it.
    Fukk sorry OP I'm guilty of derailing your thread, I'll leave it here and hope it sorts itself out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yea but was it always called the hill of Torah/Tara?, and of course it was there before the Hebrew documents, it's a HILL, probably there since the iceage, it was there when Tea Tephi arrived.
    As a religious/social settlement it's there long before the Hebrew story. 1000's of years before.
    Hieroglyphics at Loughcrew, oldcastle, co meath.

Edit:
    http://www.the7thfire.com/queen_tephi/prophet_Jeremiah.html
    Loughcrew is fascinating indeed. And would make a thread all its own with archaeologists seemingly ignoring scholarly theories on the astronomical purpose of the petroglyphs or continuing to call these structures tombs.

This Hebrew connection was a popular idea in Victorian times. Indeed mostly because many simply couldnt believe the Irish capable of building such things. The various "tombs" were ascribed to Vikings, Greeks, Romans, Britains and Hebrews and ancient Masons. Rarely if ever the Irish. That's a CT of sorts right there especially given the masonic connection. The Hebrew idea was popular among a small group of victorian masons, so I dunno why CT'rs of all people would believe it?

Again the problem with the Hebrew connection is their age. The structures, loughcrew, the boyne monuments and tara are older than the pyramids. They existed long before the exodus of the Jews from Egypt could have happened in the first place.
    mysterious wrote:
    What do you mean trying it, I'm lost to where this point stems from an earliar point. Would you mind brushing up this again?
    Sorry yea. Just refering to the fact that we tend to lump the blame on the "English", when it was the French Normans who invaded Britain and then Here. The English suffered a lot harder under the normans than we did actually. The normans integrated here, became "more Irish than the Irish themselves". In England it was very different. They didnt speak the local language for generations. Richard the lionheart a famed "english" king, couldnt speak a word of english and was barely in his kingdom throughout his reign.
    He has the blue eye blond hair blood genetics that originally comes from Scandinavia.
    Only in much later paintings. There are references were Jesus is able to slip through a crowd unnoticed. Hard to do with blond hair in that region. Blonde was a rare colour in the Mediterranean basin. The ancient greeks didnt even have a specific word for it until later on. One reason they thought Alex the great was impressive was that he was blonde. Until the later Celtic invasions southward it was a very unusual hair colour. The gospels dont mention it either which seems surprising, given it would mark him out.

The bloodline thing is interesting. It doesnt seem to come up as a story until the early middle ages. Then a load of French kings were claiming it.

Of course since Jesus had four brothers and several sisters, his bloodline or that of his family have to be out there somewhere.

Magdalene is an interesting character and even more interesting as the church sought to photoshop her out of the story. Making her the "fallen woman" or whore. Neither of which she was. She's described as someone he cured of spirits. Nothing more. It worked though as most people when asked think she's the adultress he saved from stoning(though she was also called mary/miriam). That's a CT right there.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

mysterious wrote: »
    I will give my take on this I believe Jesus was not only just direct lineage of King David as which we all know. But also Nordic. He has the blue eye blond hair blood genetics that originally comes from Scandinavia. Scandinavia is also home to the Nordic or Ayran race. Some UFOlogists call this race the Pleadians and Sirians background. Hebrew 100percent Sirian lineage. The Israel connection is where all the races of pre bibical times met and it's home to the King David and Solomon bloodline. All the major continents of the known world met at Israel. Today Israel is at the centre stage of all what the world is fighting about. There is evidence to suggest most of the heirs royal line including the pharoahs of Egypt were at least lighter skinned and had some blonde haired. There is physical evidence for blonde haired mummies in Egypt.

This sort of woo makes me embarrassed to be naturally blonde.:o Blond is a hair colour, nothing else. I always imagined Jesus to be a swarthy sephardic type with intense dark eyes because they're the sort of people who are indigenous to the Holy Land now. Or he might have been black African - who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Wibbs wrote: »
    The hill of Tara or Torah if you will was around more than a 1000 years before the Hebrew documents. The claimed age of the Hebrew documents. More like 2 or 3000 years before historically.

King David and Harp.
    http://britlitwiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/KingDavidTripleHarp.jpg/31866283/KingDavidTripleHarp.jpg

[Ed]Moses and a burning bush [on topic? :)]
    http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/friberg_mosesandburningbush.jpg

Only in much later paintings. There are references were Jesus is able to slip through a crowd unnoticed. Hard to do with blond hair in that region. Blonde was a rare colour in the Mediterranean basin. The ancient greeks didnt even have a specific word for it until later on. One reason they thought Alex the great was impressive was that he was blonde. Until the later Celtic invasions southward it was a very unusual hair colour. The gospels dont mention it either which seems surprising, given it would mark him out.

The bloodline thing is interesting. It doesnt seem to come up as a story until the early middle ages. Then a load of French kings were claiming it.

Of course since Jesus had four brothers and several sisters, his bloodline or that of his family have to be out there somewhere.

Magdalene is an interesting character and even more interesting as the church sought to photoshop her out of the story. Making her the "fallen woman" or whore. Neither of which she was. She's described as someone he cured of spirits. Nothing more. It worked though as most people when asked think she's the adultress he saved from stoning(though she was also called mary/miriam). That's a CT right there.

Well I would suspect Jesus had Blue eyes brown hair and was darker than a nordic because of been in Israel. I'm making the point there is many stories about the northern people called the Nazerenes and by other names of blonde/fair hair blue eyed. I don't believe in the Celtic history but they also get the same rap, blue eye blonde haired etc, most of Celtic history is fabricated, but some small percentage of it could be wrapped up to hide the real history.. I think The blonde hair/blue eye race is the Pleadian - Sirian - Atlans humonoids (branch alien races that lived in Atlantis) Which are us, our parent races. We are still they today. This would explain the fallen angels, or gods that came from the sky or the annunaki gods. The serpent race was a hybrid of reptilans and humans. It was a dark/sallow or pale white skinned, with green/hazel eyes, thin lips, strong jaw line, hairless bodies etc.. All races combined is what makes up homo sapiens. The Serpent race is meant to come from the Carpanitian mountains(can't remember the spelling)

It's funny that nazerene's colourates with Nazis. The Nazis wanted to recreate the blond hair blue eyed race. They were called the Aryan race. The pure race. Could be white blondes are most fun:D

Well there is something like 200 books taken out of the bible (if not more) and it talks more in depth about Jesus's and Madgelines story and true history of the world. The book of Enoch is worth a read. The modern bible is the reason all these wars are happening today. Same corruption and people running the planet since Yeshua was chased and his bloodline were murdered.

Jesus did have brothers and sisters, but they were only half brothers. Mary was and still is virgin mother. Joseph had 2/3 other siblings from previous relationships. (can't remember thier names) They are all still decendant from King David. But Mary has more royal blood and is direct decendant to King David. There are theories, that she was artificially impregnated, or God came down and impregnated her, or Joseph is not his biological father. I'm not sure which to beleive, but I don't think it really matters at this stage. Jesus had three children, 1 girl and two boys (from my own research)

I agree Mary Madgeline history must be worth some read, because I think she outlived Jesus and made a lot of history herself. The history is well covered up and I haven't got my hands on much of it. The gospel of Mary Madegline is on the internet, and that used to be in the bible, until King James re published the bible to his version.

Emme wrote: »
    This sort of woo makes me embarrassed to be naturally blonde.:o Blond is a hair colour, nothing else. I always imagined Jesus to be a swarthy sephardic type with intense dark eyes because they're the sort of people who are indigenous to the Holy Land now. Or he might have been black African - who knows?

See the bible reference doesn't state the whole truth. 6000 -7000 bc, is the time before the flood. "God created man at that time is just a twist of words and fabrication"

To me it means the bloodlines and survivors of Atlantis and pre flood times came to the Medditeraian, And holy land. These were generally white skinned, blue eyed etc. They could possibly be only a few thousand and they mixed their gene pool with the israel and eventually died out or blended. Jesus bloodline is of David and the house of David goes back to the flood times again.

The rest of Israel were darker and more native. You also have to take into account pre flood times the weather here was not as hot. Egypt was wetter and cooler. Over thousands years of immigration and movement of races in the one area makes all things change.

Which are us, our parent races. We are still they today. This would explain the fallen angels, or gods that came from the sky or the annunaki gods. The serpent race was a hybrid of reptilans and humans. It was a dark/sallow or pale white skinned, with green/hazel eyes, thin lips, strong jaw line, hairless bodies etc

The mind boggles.:confused:

Explain people who have blond hair and green eyes, what planet do they come from? And where do redheads come in?
    Could be white blondes are most fun:D

Nah. I think that South Americans are the most fun with all those mixed bloodlines from Europe to Africa to Native American.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Harps in various forms are among the oldest and most widespread of musical instruments. The Jewish harp at the time was a different instrument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harp#Origins
    I agree Mary Madgeline history must be worth some read, because I think she outlived Jesus and made a lot of history herself. The history is well covered up and I haven't got my hands on much of it. The gospel of Mary Madegline is on the internet, and that used to be in the bible, until King James re published the bible to his version.
    It was dropped long before James came around. Like the other books of the various gospels. Between the 2nd and 8th centuries.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Nah. I think that South Americans are the most fun with all those mixed bloodlines from Europe to Africa to Native American.

and they gave us the great Gabriela Sabatini:)

327667_f248.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Is there evidence of this? Where'd youfind it, I never heard of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

yekahs wrote: »
    Is there evidence of this? Where'd youfind it, I never heard of it.
    mathew 12;46,luke8;19,mark3;31, jesus, brothers names james,joseph,simon,judas, but dont tell the catholic church they dont believe it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Anyone interested in genetics/ancestry do a search on youtube for Spencer Wells or Journey of Man. It gives a good over view. For more specifics for regions like the British Isles look up Stephen Oppenheimer or Bryan Sykes.
    It is a fascinating topic in it's own right and doesn't need any of the "embellishments" contained in this thread which frankly makes the book of mormon look like On the Origin of Species.
    This blog also has some good articles.
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/

It's all connected. You have to dig deeper and see the symbolism for what it stands for and eventually all the pieces from history kind of just spell it all out. It really relies on lots of research, time, sycronity and effort to put it all together.

Connected to what? Once more with substance please.

Anyone interested in genetics/ancestry do a search on youtube for Spencer Wells or Journey of Man. It gives a good over view. For more specifics for regions like the British Isles look up Stephen Oppenheimer or Bryan Sykes.
    They're good sources alright. Throws the Irish as Celts out the window on the genetic front. And shows the irish and english are more alike that not. And that we mostly come from early neolithic types from the atlantic coasts of spain etc. We built newgrange basically. It also shows that the "celtic" chronicles written down by the monks were about more of a cultural invasion than a physical one. Interesting though that the new culture revered the old as magical builders in stone and venerated the old sites. The celtic culture was not a stone building one at all.

• Advertisement

Dr Mark Humphrys: [DCU]

'Strongbow is provably the ancestor of, among others: George W. Bush, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, the Duke of Wellington, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Darwin, Bertrand Russell, Richard Dawkins, Robert Emmet, Terence O'Neill, William of Orange, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Marie Antoinette, Tsar Nicholas II, Kaiser William II, the current English Royal family, and even my own children. There seems no particular reason to highlight the link from Strongbow to Bush'.
    http://humphrysfamilytree.com/famous.bush.strongbow.html

http://humphrysfamilytree.com/Royal/Notes/presidents

It gets very interesting here!

1. Terence O'Neill, Harold McCusker and Ken Maginnis are obviously Irish in their male-line ancestry.
    2. Gerry Adams, Bobby Sands and John Hume are obviously British in their male-line ancestry.
    3. The entire British Royal family since 1377 descends from the Gaelic Irish.
    4. All these Irish rebels - Garret Mor Fitzgerald, Garret Og Fitzgerald, Silken Thomas, The rebel Earl of Desmond, Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone, Lord Edward Fitzgerald, Robert Emmet, William Smith O'Brien, Charles Stewart Parnell - all of them descend from the British Royal Family.
    remember most of those people were also freemasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Now where it get's complicated, is there is more than just one bloodline. There is the serpent bloodline, hybrid bloodline, the pure bloodline and others fighting for the real throne of King David. From my own research led me to believe that they are 12 universal races, and the Jesus bloodline holds the key to humanity.

Oh I'm glad I got that all out, it's all confusing I know. But I want to know where all this ties into and where it leads too. Even Hitler and other superpowers were obsessed with bringing back the super Ayran race. The British Royal family has been trying to wipe out and control the Irish for nearly a 1000 years. We can clearly see the British obession to remain in power and keep all the other bloodlines out of the equation. The Vatican has spent the last 2000 years butchering millions to find the Jesus of Nazereth bloodline. The crown of England is ruled by an imposter family. On and on.

This is excellent stuff and the reason I started this thread. These bloodlines are of massive importance. I feel it is the reason that power stays within these bloodline (probably reptilian). It would seem their objective to confuse, control us through fear. To have us destroy ourselves using our own taxes to do so. All wars are financed by the same people, us!. We are kept weak from fluoride in our water and chemical's in the air we breath, drugs on the street, alcohol in our blood and smoke in our lungs. This concoction of poisons keeps us weak and in fear for our lives. It separates us and stops us from realising our true potential as a collective. This state of mind and consciousness makes us afraid of each other and we project negative energy as a result. It is this negative energy that feeds the controlling power and we become more suppressed and weaker. So in a sense they are creating our reality, like a matrix. The truth everyone needs to understand is that we are each extremely powerful (spiritually)as individuals and collectively. The illuminated ones know this and do their damnedest to keep it from us.
    This is the nature of the beast.

They're good sources alright. Throws the Irish as Celts out the window on the genetic front. And shows the irish and english are more alike that not. And that we mostly come from early neolithic types from the atlantic coasts of spain etc. We built newgrange basically

From what I gather celts originated in either central Europe or the Pyrenees region, the Roman who first talked about them said they were from near the source of the Danube, but he also though the Danube rose in the Pyrenees. I think the term was used very widely to cover various groups of people going as far as Belgium almost. But the celtic language and some culture did seem to reach Irish shores after the Iron Age, of course it didn't arrive on it's own but here was no wipe out or genocide of the people who were there since the end of the ice age. The term celt being used to decscribe irish, scots and the welsh seemed to have been coined in the 18th century and the romanticised image we have today stems from that. There are also historians who think the term is meaningless as it's been so corrupted. I'd say ther term celt has been hijacked almost.
    From Stephen oppenheimers book what I gather is that at the end of the last ice age people fromthree main refuges (what we now call the Basque area, Ukraine and The Balkans) started to move North and West. The area of land from Normandy to Cornwall to Cork was still connected so people from what is now The Basque region colonised the Britsh Isles.
    Also Oppenheimer claims that East England would have got an input from one of the other two refuges as The North Sea would have been fairly dry at this stage. Also due to East Englands location there seemd to be continued influences across The North Sea from groups like The Belgae, Jutes and Saxons (who Oppenheimer claims probably were more Denmark based, and also didn't wipe out the indigenous English in the 5th century as claimed by St Gildas).
    There was also meant to be a migration from the mediterranean and they seemed to have settled more or less in Wales. Interestingly a genetic study on females in Iceland showed that about 25% have very recent Irish ancesty, probably due to the vikings.

This is excellent stuff and the reason I started this thread. These bloodlines are of massive importance. I feel it is the reason that power stays within these bloodline (probably reptilian). It would seem their objective to confuse, control us through fear. To have us destroy ourselves using our own taxes to do so. All wars are financed by the same people, us!. We are kept weak from fluoride in our water and chemical's in the air we breath, drugs on the street, alcohol in our blood and smoke in our lungs. This concoction of poisons keeps us weak and in fear for our lives. It separates us and stops us from realising our true potential as a collective. This state of mind and consciousness makes us afraid of each other and we project negative energy as a result. It is this negative energy that feeds the controlling power and we become more suppressed and weaker. So in a sense they are creating our reality, like a matrix. The truth everyone needs to understand is that we are each extremely powerful as individuals and collectively. The illuminated ones know this and do their damnedest to keep it from us.
    This is the nature of the beast.

No, no, no for the love of god no.

No, no, no for the love of god no.

I'm afraid so :D

• Advertisement

I'm afraid so :D

I'll give you a few years and I guarantee when you think of these posts you'll be embarassed.

I'll give you a few years and I guarantee when you think of these posts you'll be embarassed.
    Meh a youth lived without embarrassment is rarely well lived. :)

Thanks for that overwhelming display of concern, but I wont be embarrassed for sharing my thoughts :D

Ok TalkieWalkie you seem ok with the direction the thread is taking so I'll continue where I left off.
    As a religious/social settlement it's there long before the Hebrew story. 1000's of years before.
    Yes it did indeed, and went by different names at different times. But I don't think a definate time can be placed on ANY ancient artifact due to the serious flaws in radiocarbon dating techniques.
    Tara (Irish: “Place of Assembly”) incidently Armageddon can be translated "Hill of Assembly".
    Loughcrew is fascinating indeed. And would make a thread all its own with archaeologists seemingly ignoring scholarly theories on the astronomical purpose of the petroglyphs or continuing to call these structures tombs.

One interpretation of one of the stone carvings in Cairn T using an astronomical conjunction carved on it, puts the date it refers to and the arrival of Tea Tephi as 583 BC, which would be around the time of the Biblical destruction of Judah by the Babylonians.

111474.gif

SOURCE
    This Hebrew connection was a popular idea in Victorian times. Indeed mostly because many simply couldnt believe the Irish capable of building such things. The various "tombs" were ascribed to Vikings, Greeks, Romans, Britains and Hebrews and ancient Masons. Rarely if ever the Irish. That's a CT of sorts right there especially given the masonic connection. The Hebrew idea was popular among a small group of victorian masons, so I dunno why CT'rs of all people would believe it?
    The idea originated that it was the tomb of Ollamh Fodhla (Wise Sage) from a man called Eugene Conwell in the 1860's, I don't know if he was a freemason or not. Later the British Israelites (freemasonic/church of england) came to the conclusion (I've read from studying clues in the Bible) that the Ark of the Covenant was infact buried on the hill of Tara, and started excavating the hill in 1899, it must be noted that their one and only reason for finding it was to prove to the world that the british were God's chosen people and had every right to conquer and pillage the world i.e. their motivation wasn't for the betterment of mankind, and it must also be noted that the main opponents of the excavation were Maud Gonne and WB Yeats, both members of Golden Dawn, whose motives were occult related I believe.
    Again the problem with the Hebrew connection is their age. The structures, loughcrew, the boyne monuments and tara are older than the pyramids. They existed long before the exodus of the Jews from Egypt could have happened in the first place.

Again were back to carbon dating and its serious flaws, I'm not saying your wrong just pointing out how these dates and times are calculated, also it doesn't really matter if the monuments were there or not already for a Hebrew connection, nobody has said the Hebrews created them, the pyramids were there before the Exodus, yet both seen as connected.

BTW I am not stating anything here as fact, just opening different avenues for people to explore.

Most of us are not afraid of the truth and alot of us here don't fall for the conditioning of society as in what "to" believe, what "to" say, what not "to" say or whats now trendy to follow in the popularity polls.

I think I'd more concerned or embarrassed when I see people like you who get worried what people may think of you.

I love people who are not afraid to stand to their convictions and truth.

So there were three boats that left and it could be made out from those lines? It would be interesting to see how this ties in with the Jewish faiths, I wonder if there are similar markigns at other sites, and the ark is at tara? Maud Gonne must have been a satanist if she didn't want osme narcisistic cult digging in an important Irish cultural area to further their nonsense about trying to link themselves to biblical times.
    As for the exodus how the hell did tens of thousands of peope get lost in an area close to major trade routes and not leave a trace. Do you deliberately pick up stuff that no-one lese believes.
    Give the original settlers of Ireland some credit, they were here well before the people mentioned in myths written by sheep herders in the middle east!

Most of us are not afraid of the truth and alot of us here don't fall for the conditioning of society as in what "to" believe, what "to" say, what not "to" say or whats now trendy to follow in the popularity polls.

I think I'd more concerned or embarrassed when I see people like you who get worried what people may think of you.

I love people who are not afraid to stand to their convictions and truth.

Again you are confusing your OPINION with the truth.

I'm not afraid to stand to my opinions (in the face of a crowd), nor am I afraid to stand to the truth (in the face of a crowd). Nor would I be embarrassed for been wrong on both, because I know I'm on the path to the ultimate truth through many errors and trials. A bit silly to be in your case of worrying about what people may think of you along the way incase you get ridiculed. If you have that mentality your bound to fail. That's why imo some of us have gotten ahead of you in this stance.

There are many perspectives, but only one truth. On this world we live in complete delusion of who we are, it's why we have beliefs, conflicts, corruptions and lies. We spend more time waddling in that, than actually seeking the truth.

Sorry to say, but the truth is the truth. Only delusion will try force it's way in front of everything and oh oh "conditioning belief systems".

I'm not afraid to stand to my opinions (in the face of a crowd), nor am I afraid to stand to the truth (in the face of a crowd). Nor would I be embarrassed for been wrong on both, because I know I'm on the path to the ultimate truth through many errors and trials. A bit silly to be in your case of worrying about what people may think of you along the way incase you get ridiculed. If you have that mentality your bound to fail. That's why imo some of us have gotten ahead of you in this stance.

There are many perspectives, but only one truth. On this world we live in complete delusion of who we are, it's why we have beliefs, conflicts, corruptions and lies. We spend more time waddling in that, than actually seeking the truth.

Sorry to say, but the truth is the truth. Only delusion will try forces it way in front of everything and oh oh "conditioning belief systems".

What what with the what now?
    That's just your usual narcisistic stuff about how somehow you know all there is to know through the medium of you tube.

So there were three boats that left and it could be made out from those lines? It would be interesting to see how this ties in with the Jewish faiths, I wonder if there are similar markigns at other sites, and the ark is at tara? Maud Gonne must have been a satanist if she didn't want osme narcisistic cult digging in an important Irish cultural area to further their nonsense about trying to link themselves to biblical times.
    As for the exodus how the hell did tens of thousands of peope get lost in an area close to major trade routes and not leave a trace. Do you deliberately pick up stuff that no-one lese believes.
    Give the original settlers of Ireland some credit, they were here well before the people mentioned in myths written by sheep herders in the middle east!

You try to belittle and fail miserably, I've still as yet to find anything from you of interest.
    You know nothing about nothing and try to make yourself feel better by "trying" to discredit everything, get a life, your a joke.haha

• Advertisement

You try to belittle and fail miserably, I've still as yet to find anything from you of interest.
    You know nothing about nothing and try to make yourself feel better by "trying" to discredit everything, get a life, your a joke.haha

Really, I'm not the person posting glorified mormonism. I posted links to genetic tests showing the ancestry and settlement of ireland based on reasonable research.

You dont know the truth, actually you know nothing, you drag every fukking discussion into your stupid silly bullsh1t games.

What what with the what now?
    That's just your usual narcisistic stuff about how somehow you know all there is to know through the medium of you tube.

You need to look at your posts and see how many shots you have taken at others already before you now make more judgments of me.

I'm going to be honest you have contributed little to nothing but jibe at others and laugh at what people believe in here. Why post in here if that's what you do? You know this is a breach of the charter.

Why can't ye just ignore each other?

I know backseat modding is against the charter and all that, but can't we just cut out the childish bickering. This topic is very interesting, regardless of which side of the debate you're on, and it would be an awful shame for this thread to be derailed, or worse locked.

So can we get back to topic, because I think everyone who's been contributing thus far has extremely interesting input.

You dont know the truth, actually you know nothing, you drag every fukking discussion into your stupid silly bullsh1t games.

I think you can't handle the truth might have been funnier,and more adult.

You need to look at your posts and see how many shots you have taken at others already before you now make more judgments of me.

I'm going to be honest you have contributed little to nothing but jibe at others and laugh at what people believe in here. Why post in here if that's what you do? You know this is a breach of the charter.

I'm posting in here because I find genetics and the ancestry/settlement of Ireland to be a fascinating topic when looking at it in factual terms. When I see stuff about boats leaving Egypt and leaving someone at gibraltar, or stuff on the level of the book of mormon, or reptilians and rh blood types being from Atlantis and other such easily dismissed nonsense being bandied about I find it very annoying and insulting to a country with an interesting enough ancient history and it doesn't deserve cheapening woth some of the stuff being posted in here.

Why can't ye just ignore each other?

I know backseat modding is against the charter and all that, but can't we just cut out the childish bickering. This topic is very interesting, regardless of which side of the debate you're on, and it would be an awful shame for this thread to be derailed, or worse locked.

So can we get back to topic, because I think everyone who's been contributing thus far has extremely interesting input.

I agree, I've done it. I was really impressed with this thread, and it seems everyone comes to great understanding on this facinating subject by just sharing their thoughts.

Unraveling this topic is one of my favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just another example of how inbred the whole world is, across all classes or however you want to divide people up, on an episode of Who do You Think You Are? I'm watching right now Ainsley Harriet's great great grandfather was slave-owner. Bit of a shock for him to say the least.

amacachi wrote: »
    Just another example of how inbred the whole world is, across all classes or however you want to divide people up, on an episode of Who do You Think You Are? I'm watching right now Ainsley Harriet's great great grandfather was slave-owner. Bit of a shock for him to say the least.

John Hurts was very interesting, there was also an English cricket player who had his roots traced to William the Conqueror. And in true monarchy style Willys family tree had him as a decendant of Jaysus and back to Adam and Eve.

• Advertisement

John Hurts was very interesting, there was also an English cricket player who had his roots traced to William the Conqueror. And in true monarchy style Willys family tree had him as a decendant of Jaysus and back to Adam and Eve.

Think over 90% of British people who's family is there long enough could trace their roots back to William if the records were there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I know backseat modding is against the charter and all that, but can't we just cut out the childish bickering.

I think we can let you away with it this once.

As well as the bickering, we can certainly do without the aggression.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

amacachi wrote: »
    Think over 90% of British people who's family is there long enough could trace their roots back to William if the records were there.

the Record is there init, its called the domesday book. it ist al the people there before William

Eye colour is something thats always intrigued me isnt Brown the Dominant colour, so how has blue, or in my case Green survived for so long if the level of interbreeding is so much?

getz wrote: »
    remember most of those people were also freemasons
    :rolleyes: And your point is?

the Record is there init, its called the domesday book. it ist al the people there before William

Eye colour is something thats always intrigued me isnt Brown the Dominant colour, so how has blue, or in my case Green survived for so long if the level of interbreeding is so much?

Maybe people with genes for blue/green eyes didn't travel much over the last few thousand years and that's how it persisted. It's only now that people are really starting to mix with globalisation. Even so you'll get people up the Afghan mountains with striking green eyes so it's a bit of a puzzle.

It seems blue eyes could be dissapearing, which is a shame!
    A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among Caucasians in the United States to be 33.8 percent for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[10] Blue eyes have become increasingly rare among American children, with only one out of every six or 16.6%, which is 49.8 million out of 300 million (22.4% of white Americans) of the total United States population having blue eyes.[33][34] The plunge in the past few decades has taken place at a remarkable rate. A century ago, 80 percent of people married within their ethnic group. Blue eyes were routinely passed down, especially among people of Western and Northern European ancestry

• Advertisement

the domesday book was never fully completed,the area now called northumbria,cumbria,and a large part of wales are not in it,[celtic tribal areas] it did not name the names of the masses,and mentions them as so many surfs,slaves,ect but does number the cattle ,cows, pigs ,and sheep,and i have dark green eyes but in my youth they were grey/green

Yeah but I meant there's a pretty big gap from then until the start of census taking.

Eye colour is an odd one. Brown is dominant, but I think it's due to European inbreeding for so long that blue stayed top as long as it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Even so you'll get people up the Afghan mountains with striking green eyes so it's a bit of a puzzle.

Anyone remember that photo of an afghan girl on a national geographic cover, with the most striking green eye's I have ever seen

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/100best/multi1_interview.html

Blue eyes don't come from this planet.:p

Blue eyes don't come from this planet.:p

They've found the genes that cause it, and have dated it back to a single individual in the area of the near east or the black sea about 6,000-10,000 years ago.

What has led you to believe that its not from this planet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement