Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I imagine he is referring to the end of the Mayan calendar...

We are living today in the cusp of the Mayan end times, the end of a galactic day or time period spanning thousands of years. One galactic day of 25,625 years is divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.

The Great Cycle of the Mayan Long Count calendar ends on the winter solstice of 2012 A.D. Following Mayan concepts of cyclic time and World Age transitions, this is as much about beginnings as endings. In fact, it was considered by the ancient Mayans to signify the creation of a new World Age. We are almost at the end of the fifth and final 5,125 year cycle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I imagine he is referring to the end of the Mayan calendar...

We are living today in the cusp of the Mayan end times, the end of a galactic day or time period spanning thousands of years. One galactic day of 25,625 years is divided into five cycles of 5,125 years.

The Great Cycle of the Mayan Long Count calendar ends on the winter solstice of 2012 A.D. Following Mayan concepts of cyclic time and World Age transitions, this is as much about beginnings as endings. In fact, it was considered by the ancient Mayans to signify the creation of a new World Age. We are almost at the end of the fifth and final 5,125 year cycle!

Nice copypasta. The Divine Feminine the Kingdom of God.
    Spirituality forum---> that-a-way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

A galctic day, who decides the length of one of these?

studiorat wrote: »
    Nice copypasta. The Divine Feminine the Kingdom of God.
    Spirituality forum---> that-a-way ;)

LOL, is there a negative vibe toward copy and paste around here ?
    Question asked, answer given. Does it matter if I didn't reword it ?
    It's not like i was trying to pretent they were my own words, I did link to the article :D

Edit : well, i thought I did :P

Here is the link http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

fontanalis wrote: »
    A galctic day, who decides the length of one of these?

They do.

• Advertisement

Scooby Doo is a member of the NWO...

Zoikes!!!

Question asked, answer given. Does it matter if I didn't reword it ?

It's some woo-woo rubbish from the internet. It's not exactly what I'd call an answer. A citation from it would be a waste IMO. I was just interested so see where it was scraped from.

I mean you just read that "Atlantis" is 800,000 km in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, on the internet, does that make it worth quoting or taking to be fact?

Would you quote from it to support a point?

It's some woo-woo rubbish from the internet. It's not exactly what I'd call an answer. A citation from it would be a waste IMO. I was just interested so see where it was scraped from.

You asked what he was referring to and I helped you out. I didn't say I agree with or that the source was 100% accurate

I mean you just read that "Atlantis" is 800,000 km in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, on the internet, does that make it worth quoting or taking to be fact?

Would you quote from it to support a point?

Nope, that's why I ignored that part.

Advertisement