Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N. America to Argentina - Are there cheap flights?

• 19-04-2010 5:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am currently in the United States and want to fly to Argentina in the next couple of weeks. I am a back backer so I need to find the cheapest flights possible.

I was wondering if any of you know any cheap airlines that go from maybe Las Vegas or LA to Buenos Aires (or maybe another Argentina city would be cheaper). Is there a good way on the net of finding these cheap flights?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Walrus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

I can't think of any man, sorry.

Anyone?

Just wondering, that's all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,267 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Try Varig.com (English language), Brazilian airlines that flies from USA to Argentina for special pricing. I've flown them from Chicago to Brazil and Argentina, and their accommodations and service in economy class are superior to any US airline I've ever flown.

Try Varig.com (English language), Brazilian airlines that flies from USA to Argentina for special pricing. I've flown them from Chicago to Brazil and Argentina, and their accommodations and service in economy class are superior to any US airline I've ever flown.

Thanks Blue, I had never thought of that one. I'll give it a try...

• Advertisement
Advertisement