Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get alterations done in Sligo

Options
  • 19-04-2010 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi folks

Any recommendations of where to get alterations done? I did use the dry-cleaners in Quayside previously, but found them quite expensive...any recommendations (other than get a sewing machine out) welcome!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

PM Sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Buddinplant

theres one just near the garda station. have used them before, they seem good. (wasn't my item they altered)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I usually go to the little one on Chapel Street, it's maybe about three doors down from the Mace shop on the corner, I think there's a sewing machine in the window! The clothes shop that I used to work in always used them for all alterations, and I know of a lot of other Sligo clothes shops who use them too. They're great for doing stuff to a tight deadline, when necessary, if you ask them nicely! The place always seems quite messy and disorganised, but don't let that put you off, in my experience they've always done great work, I've never had any complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Wester

I usually go to the little one on Chapel Street, it's maybe about three doors down from the Mace shop on the corner, The place always seems quite messy and disorganised, but don't let that put you off, in my experience they've always done great work, I've never had any complaints.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

In the Quayside, great place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement