Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Massage

Options
  • 19-04-2010 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey,
    Im getting stressed at work and a friend of mine suggested a massage. the thing is i dont want to spend a 100€ or something crazy like that. Does anyone know a good place?:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭patrickc

cdlynch13 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Im getting stressed at work and a friend of mine suggested a massage. the thing is i dont want to spend a 100€ or something crazy like that. Does anyone know a good place?:cool:

you'd probably get a better answer by posting in a local forum to you, i.e if your in Dublin the Dublin forum that is.

I could recommend someone in Kilkenny but I don't where your location is as you never stated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

cdlynch13 wrote: »
    Hey,

Depends where you are but a full body massage shouldn't cost more than 60 euros afaik.

Don't know where you're based but I can HIGHLY recommend
    www.holisticsportstherapy.ie
    Gillian is brilliant :)

€35 for a back neck and shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I've heard holisticsportstherapy recommended before, alright.
    Only place i've been is http://harvestmoon.ie/ on Baggot St, bit more expensive (back, neck + shouders is 50, but it's about 40 mins)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

moved from Bargain Alerts to Bargain requests.

posts edited. Keep it clean please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

An awful lot of places have offers on, you just need to ring them & see whats on offer at the minute - things like bogof, treat a friend for free etc. Once you go to a place , they usually text you with offers all the time. Had to opt out of a few though because I was getting inundated with offers for crap like spray tans & the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

http://www.ashbournethaitherapy.ie/
    Used this place a good few times, decent and cheap. Based in a house, thai lady that hasnt brilliant english but agree a price and duration beforehand and you will be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jb2007

anything else to be agreed before hands there whacker :D ????

Advertisement