Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cost of this work

• 19-04-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭

just wondering what you'd expect to pay to get the front drop links done on a 01s40 and rear bushings?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Are you looking for a rough supplied and fitted price?

The drop links are no expensive at all, the rest depends very strongly on what rear bushes are gone..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

Are you looking for a rough supplied and fitted price?

The drop links are no expensive at all, the rest depends very strongly on what rear bushes are gone..

yes a rough one please.

I'm not a 100% sure what rear ones are gone, got it looked at today and was quoted 280 for the parts and labour just thought that may be a bit expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

patrickc wrote: »
    yes a rough one please.

I'm not a 100% sure what rear ones are gone, got it looked at today and was quoted 280 for the parts and labour just thought that may be a bit expensive

I was going to say around 300 in a main dealer.

Theta wrote: »
    I was going to say around 300 in a main dealer.

thats not a main dealer prices though

Well without knowing which rear bushes are involved its impossible to say. Anti roll bar bushes are a 5 minute job, subframe bushes can take a couple of hours so there is a big difference.

• Advertisement

Well without knowing which rear bushes are involved its impossible to say. Anti roll bar bushes are a 5 minute job, subframe bushes can take a couple of hours so there is a big difference.

they said its about an 1and 1/2 hours work sorry i cant be more specific

patrickc wrote: »
    they said its about an 1and 1/2 hours work sorry i cant be more specific

Well front drop links would be no more then €60 odd for the 2, rear bushes(regardless of which ones) would only be a few euro each and labour(mine anyway) would be less then €100 euro. Obviously that depends on the labour charge of the garage who does it..

Advertisement