Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girlfreinds birthday

Options
  • 19-04-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong place to post this,
    But here goes,

Its my girlfriends 25th birthday coming up, and i was wondering would anyone recommend any night clubs or place where i could book a table and they would take care of you, as in finger food and so on,.
    There will be around 12 poeple in total,
    So if anyone knows of any good night spots that has a good atmosphere and isn't full of scumbags and would be good for a group, it would be great if you could recommend somewhere,

Oh Dublin city is where we are looking to go,

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tigs2010

First of all, awh! 25 would suggest somewhere fun but not as wild as say an 18 year old?! I love Captain America's in the City Centre. Restaurant that turns into a nightclub downstairs after a certain time. Food was lovely last time I was there and you could book for 10. Good luck!

Advertisement