Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads Closed in Ballymoney?

Options
  • 19-04-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi, I read this(bottom of page) a while back and want to know if this went ahead. I will be driving down to Ballymoney in a couple of weeks, mid-week so I'd like to know if it will be awkward getting there. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Depends what part you're trying to get to. For most of it you shouldn't have too much trouble, you might need to take some diversions and some parts are local access only though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Depends what part you're trying to get to. For most of it you shouldn't have too much trouble, you might need to take some diversions and some parts are local access only though.

Thanks for the reply. I'd be trying to get to Sea Road, most likely by Kilmurray-->Ballymoney Cross Roads. If I'd need to take a couple of diversions here and there that's not so bad.

Advertisement