Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Day After Wedding Dres

• 19-04-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im getting married in Spain in 4 weeks time (well if we make it over there!!) and I am looknig for a dress to wear out the evening after the wedding. I dont want to be too dressy but I still want to stand out!!
    I wouldnt have that big of a budget either-especially after paying for the wedding! I need something "wow" and summery!!

thanks a mill,
    xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Ohh there was a lovely summery short white dress on Ireland AM last week.

Here is the link, hope it works, if not you can find it on the tv3 website, the video is called Packing your wedding suitcase.

Ireland AM Packing your wedding suitcase

I'd defo look for a nice summery white dress to wear, make the most of being the Bride!

Advertisement