Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airtricity 11 vs Man. Utd - **MOD NOTE POST 457**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭The Rooster

redout wrote: »
    What 8 matches are you on about ?

Man Utd tickets are being sold for €45, €60, €75, €85, €95 and €100.

Its an absolute disgrace - as I pointed out already the most expensive Ireland ticket will cost €70.

That is some difference is prices - the fai must be paying United a small fortune.

Are the dearer tickets for the middle tier, i.e. the premium level?

That might be the reason they are dearer than Ireland games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Are the dearer tickets for the middle tier, i.e. the premium level?

That might be the reason they are dearer than Ireland games?

No thats not it.

The FAI are charging people by area:

If you sit around the halfway line in the lower east and west its €100

Behind the goal is €75

Corner flag is €85

On the wing is €95

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

That is some difference is prices - the fai must be paying United a small fortune.

Small fortune isn't the word from what I heard, more like a crazy stupid amount of money coming from a cash scrapped organisation, the logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Small fortune isn't the word from what I heard, more like a crazy stupid amount of money coming from a cash scrapped organisation, the logic.
    But they know they'll easily get it back in gate receipts and make a tidy profit to boot. Getting Utd in and marketing the hell out of the game will guarantee a sell-out in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

CiaranC wrote: »
    The Irish "football fan" must be the most confused/confusing creature on earth.
    You need to get over it lads.

I love football, I'm not a fan of Irish football really, but I'll pay it the odd bit of attention. More than I would Welsh football mar shampla.
    djpbarry wrote: »
    But most people don't - they simply don't care and the general lack of coverage in the media is indicative of this. Of course, when Juve come to town it'll be a different story altogether.
    I'm certainly not disagreeing with that - it was an utterly embarrassing result.

Dunno about a general lack of coverage. I read the Irish Times most days, and they always carry the results from LoI football.

The Juve thing is of course going to heighten interest. Hell, Anderlecht would have too. Most people in this country don't look at domestic football, and unless fans get to see something which suggest there is quality in the league, they'll probably not be paying much attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

how come there was only two prices on the FAI ticket site? 45 and 60 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Most people in this country don't look at domestic football, and unless fans get to see something which suggest there is quality in the league, they'll probably not be paying much attention.

gray_bet3_516x350_93139a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Most people in this country don't look at domestic football, and unless fans get to see something which suggest there is quality in the league, they'll probably not be paying much attention.

Aw the famous line. Quality comes at a price, clubs don't have the money because clubs don't have enough fans.

I'd say the thousands of Polish who attend lower tier matches in Poland every week go for quality, no, no they don't, they go because it's their local club, it's about being part of a club. Supporting a football club is not just watching the match, it's about the pride and passion, being involved in the club, etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Aw the famous line. Quality comes at a price, clubs don't have the money because clubs don't have enough fans.

I'd say the thousands of Polish who attend lower tier matches in Poland every week go for quality, no, no they don't, they go because it's their local club, it's about being part of a club. Supporting a football club is not just watching the match, it's about the pride and passion, being involved in the club, etc...

poland is hardly a good example when they have a population of not far off 40 million. if we had that population here, im pretty sure we would see similar attendances and perhaps a stronger league than theirs, they are not exactly 10 times stronger than us.

ireland just cannot sustain professional club games here due to us being a huge sorting nation, for a small population. we have 3 other huge sports apart from soccer, which is unheard off for a country as small as ours.

ireland just cannot sustain professional club games here due to us being a huge sorting nation, for a small population. we have 3 other huge sports apart from soccer, which is unheard off for a country as small as ours.

I don't think we can sustain one either. That's because tens of thousands of people here travel to England every week to watch games and many hudnreds of thousands more watch on the TV.

Don't blame it on our population: the fact is that we don't offer football as good as the richest league in the world on our doorstep.

Kinda like saying you've no choice but to fuck your neighbour's wife because she's better looking than the woman you married.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

stovelid wrote: »
    Kinda like saying you've no choice but to fuck your neighbour's wife because she's better looking than the woman you married.
    And the award for best barstooler analogy of the week goes to....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

every week go for quality

Unfortunately some people just like to admire greatness or follow suit. I started watching LOI 4 years ago as it was on my doorstep and i really enjoy it. Still watch and support a team in the premiership
    Supporting a football club is not just watching the match, it's about the pride and passion, being involved in the club, etc...

This happens with a GAA club

You cant win either way with this argument....why it goes on and on baffles me. Its a pity we dont have bigger soccer clubs nowadays in Ireland to draw attention away from England and other countries. We have the GAA for our local rivalry passion etc which seems to be more than enough for alot of people. I for one would love if soccer was bigger here at a national level, as we cant represent GAA at a national level against lots of countries...plus in my opinion I think its a better game.

Both sides of this argument can do and should do no more than accept it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

poland is hardly a good example when they have a population of not far off 40 million. if we had that population here, im pretty sure we would see similar attendances and perhaps a stronger league than theirs, they are not exactly 10 times stronger than us.

Norway has an identical population to us and are able to sustain a professional league.

We do, yet competitive international soccer matches attract up to 70,000 spectators. If all those people attended LOI games on a regular basis (which would cost them far less per game and would be a damn site more entertaining than Ireland v Montenegro, for example), we’d be laughing.
    I don't think we can sustain one either. That's because tens of thousands of people here travel to England every week to watch games and many hudnreds of thousands more watch on the TV.
    Potentially, we can sustain a professional league in this country. In fact, I would go so far as to say that given the number of football fans in this country and numbers who attend internationals, we should be able to sustain a professional league. But realistically, at present, no, we can’t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭28064212

One issue that's glossed over by the majority of pro-LoI supporters - not everybody has a local club in Ireland, and it's a problem that's exacerbated by GAA tribal lines. If I lived in Dundalk, Monaghan or Athlone, I'd be a lot more inclined to follow LoI. But as it is, there's not much difference to me between picking Man United over Monaghan, a county who would be rivals in GAA. Even within counties with a soccer team, there are still parochial rivalries between, say, urban and rural. LoI clubs also haven't been good at being inclusive and reaching out to communities beyond their immediate surroundings

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Norway has an identical population to us and are able to sustain a professional league.

they aint exactly kings at Gaa and Rugby though are they? soccer is the 4th most popular spectator sport in this country, it is number one in most others.

and as re the other point about us having a huge following of our national team, no we dont. in the once off games like the frances and italys, maybe yes, but our average attendance at qualifiers in the old lansdowne was 33,000. we do have alot of fair weather fans, but that is the same in every sport and every country.

and as re the other point about us having a huge following of our national team, no we dont.
    Yeah, we do. No soccer match at Croke Park has so far attracted less than 50,000 people, competitive or otherwise.
    in the once off games like the frances and italys, maybe yes, but our average attendance at qualifiers in the old lansdowne was 33,000.
    Possibly because the attendance was limited to 36,000 for competitive games?

Seriously though lads, the population idea is a non-runner. The idea that the greater Dublin area (nearly 1.4 or 1.5 million) could not provide, say, 40-50k people between 3-4 clubs is rubbish. Especially when you consider the thousands that leave the country every weekend to head over EPL games. Not to mention those that watch in the pub. I'm a supporter of an EPL team myself (as are most LOI supporters) and it's not population that kills off the possibility of (albeit small) professional setups here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

spot on ive always said norway is one of the countries in europe that irish football should try to replicate. in the 1970/80s norway had one of the worst leagues in europe,they also suffer from home supporters having a big interest in english football. The norweigan Fa along with the clubs marketed the league built quality stadiums and a good standard of football along with a decent following developed as a result, facilties is the key imo.

i dont buy this they dont have to compete with the GAA or rugby as far as im concerned why cant all 3 get a healty following, how many irish go over to the uk each week to watch the premiership/championship/spl?? if even a chunk of that went to a few grounds in ireland the night before it would be a start.ive nothing against people that support english clubs im a liverpool fan and a bohs fan but theres nothing to stop u from supporting both as seen in norway, LOI plays on a friday, Premiership on a saturday.

as for this match itself im not a fan the squad selection imo is a joke. No amond:eek: 3 strikers one of which isnt even a striker(ryan guy) and the other never scores(shepard).its a joke of a fixture people are coming to see united they have no interest in who paddy madden plays for, it will not promote the league ive been going to long now to know that fixtures like these to fcukall to entice people back. rovers fixture against juve will do more for the league and sadly will prob only generate them new fans.

• Advertisement

Norway are one of the richest countries on the planet thanks to having a heap of oil. Now I dont know the in's and out's of it but they could possibly have far more money invested in their domestic league/clubs.

Norway are one of the richest countries on the planet thanks to having a heap of oil. Now I dont know the in's and out's of it but they could possibly have far more money invested in their domestic league/clubs.

but what was ireland before the recession??? we werent that bad off ourselves

major bill wrote: »
    but what was ireland before the recession??? we werent that bad off ourselves

Ireland was a poor man if you want to consider wealth with Norway.

Look it up - the country rakes in enormous amounts of money from being one of the worlds biggest exporters of both oil and gas not to mention whatever they make from normal trade.

does anybody have -

the average total weekly attendance in the LOI and -
    the average weekly overseas trips to england games?

i would say surely no more than 10,000 people, from all over ireland, travel over to England each week, but maybe i am wrong. obviously the midweek cl games play a part in that, but say for example, when theres away games on, no more than 300 or 400 irish lads would go to united, arsenal or liverpool away so that would compliment the bigs teams playing at home. i would think about 3,000-4,000 would go to old trafford/anfield and maybe about 2,000 to arsenal. then your talking a few hundred to the likes of leeds, everton, villa, chelsea.

however, a huge amount of people going to games are from the north of ireland also so that would distort figures a little surely.

celtic of course is a huge issue then also, im sure they get 2,000 to 3,000 for every home game going over, though i have to say, i rarely meet celtic fans at dublin airports on saturdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I think terrible stadium and facilities are the biggest turn off to non loi fans in this country. But that wont change cos the clubs can't afford to upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Amond, Ciarán Kilduff, Jason Byrne, Vinny Faherty, and Éamon Zayed have all scored more than Sheppard and Guy have this season.

• Advertisement

Ireland was a poor man if you want to consider wealth with Norway.

Look it up - the country rakes in enormous amounts of money from being one of the worlds biggest exporters of both oil and gas not to mention whatever they make from normal trade.

yes they are the 10th biggest producer and third biggest exporter of oil and are a wealthy country but we were still a well off country than most in europe yet irish millionaires chose to invest in britsh clubs than there own, if the money was pumped into the game here we could still have facilities and a league like norways.

Amond, Ciarán Kilduff, Jason Byrne, Vinny Faherty, and Éamon Zayed have all scored more than Sheppard and Guy have this season.
    Guy plays on the wing for Pats, not up front, and deserves to be in the squad in my opinion.
    major bill wrote: »
    yes they are the 10th biggest producer and third biggest exporter of oil and are a wealthy country but we were still a well off country than most in europe....
    Not when you take into consideration our high levels of debt and our relatively poor infrastructure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

djpbarry wrote: »
    Guy plays on the wing for Pats, not up front, and deserves to be in the squad in my opinion.

Do you agree that Amond should be a shoe in for the squad at least?

Countries have to be wealthy to support a domestic league. Another one to add to the bulging notebook of excuses.

The reason there is a moribund league here is because of a lack of arses on seats. Everything flows from that: media coverage, TV, and money. Somewhere along the line, people have to stop waiting for a domestic La Liga or EPL to fall into their laps. The same way a few hardly souls had to pledge fealty to Liverpool FC and Newton Heath and keep the faith over a hundred years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

does anybody have -

the average total weekly attendance in the LOI and -
    the average weekly overseas trips to england games?

i would say surely no more than 10,000 people, from all over ireland, travel over to England each week, but maybe i am wrong. obviously the midweek cl games play a part in that, but say for example, when theres away games on, no more than 300 or 400 irish lads would go to united, arsenal or liverpool away so that would compliment the bigs teams playing at home. i would think about 3,000-4,000 would go to old trafford/anfield and maybe about 2,000 to arsenal. then your talking a few hundred to the likes of leeds, everton, villa, chelsea.

however, a huge amount of people going to games are from the north of ireland also so that would distort figures a little surely.

celtic of course is a huge issue then also, im sure they get 2,000 to 3,000 for every home game going over, though i have to say, i rarely meet celtic fans at dublin airports on saturdays.

at most 16k a week to LOI games, if that was doubled by the mainland supporters going to a game on a Friday night it would be massive for the league. As for Norway, winter sports are massive and handball is huge aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Somewhere along the line, people have to stop waiting for a domestic La Liga or EPL to fall into their laps.

That's a big part of the problem. Unrealistic comparisons.

The target in the long term has to be to get to the standard of a league like Norway.

First of all, most clubs need to get their infrastructure in order and forget about paying anything close to a grand a week to players.

Zebra3 wrote: »
    First of all, most clubs need to get their infrastructure in order...
    It's a chicken and egg situation though:
    Cycle.png

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Just a heads up, alcohol will NOT be served on wednesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I heard today that the LoI players wont be insured for the game on Wednesday.
    So if a player gets injured his club has to deal with it.
    Also players are not getting any money for playing in the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,622 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I would almost flat out guarantee what you're saying is wrong, otherwise the clubs just wouldn't give their players out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

The rumour of the uninsurance (I realise its not a word) seems pretty strong but I would say its not true, it would be common sense for the clubs to pull the players if that was the case.

On a side note, people talking about facilities being a turn off is BS, look at Galway United, nice little stadium there and no one turns up to their games.
    terryland_park.jpg

frantic190 wrote: »
    On a side note, people talking about facilities being a turn off is BS, look at Galway United, nice little stadium there and no one turns up to their games.
    terryland_park.jpg

Can you fit 30-60k punters in there?

Would they beat Juve or Madrid?

I THINK NOT.

Next.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Can you fit 30-60k punters in there?

Would they beat Juve or Madrid?

I THINK NOT.

Next.

Celtic get their arses handed to them regularly by the likes of Juve and Madrid and they've still got plenty of fans in Ireland.

Fwiw I think frantic190 is spot on when he says the facilities aren't the problem. Sure look at the shìte that people wade through at music festivals in this country and they think it's great fun.

Also I doubt the small crowds is that much of an issue when you think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Worse clubs have beaten Real and Juve in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Pro. F wrote: »
    Celtic get their arses handed to them regularly by the likes of Juve and Madrid and they've still got plenty of fans in Ireland.

What the f? Don't let facts get in your way anyway....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

cavalry.jpg

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I heard today that the LoI players wont be insured for the game on Wednesday.
    So if a player gets injured his club has to deal with it.
    Also players are not getting any money for playing in the match.

as regards the players not getting paid, that applies for international games so i wouldnt see a big issue on that.

as re insurance, surely the clubs have insurance on all their players and i would be pretty sure any player who was to get injured would be insured in some shape or form. at the very least, they should all have personal insurance but to take out a personal injury and loss of earnings insurance for the game would not be a problem..especially when the event is tied into a huge insurance company.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

What the f? Don't let facts get in your way anyway....:rolleyes:

lol yeah sorry, I worded that completely wrong. Celtic aren't able to compete with the big boys is more what I meant. Not that Juve are really in that bracket just now anyway.

Press conference today from the LOI lads.

Madden sets sights on victory
    Bohemians striker Paddy Madden has set his sight on a victory ahead of his Airtricity League side’s friendly match against Manchester United on Wednesday evening in the first football match to be held in the new Aviva Stadium.

The young striker has come to prominence this season with some fine performances for the reigning league champions Bohemians and is looking to carry that winning mentality into the game.

“It’s a nice game to play in, but like in any game you expect to win”, Madden said. “We won’t treat this as a mess around in the park, we’ll be out there to win and hopefully we will get the win. Hopefully we can go out and do the league proud, hopefully other teams will keep coming over and help the Airtricity League and keep the funds coming in.”

Following the squads first training session with boss Damien Richardson, Madden was happy with how it went and is a fan of the style of the former Cork City boss.

“It was very good. I enjoyed the session today with Damien. He wants everything out of his players and I like that about a manager. He says to have confidence in yourself and if you have confidence you’re capable of beating anyone. We’re looking forward to the next few days working with him.”

Madden is delighted to be in the squad to face the side he has supported all his life and is looking forward to facing some of the world’s best players but a specific two in particular.

“When I heard that I’d got into the squad I was chuffed, because as a United fan I’m getting to play against the team I support all my life so I’m looking forward to it, looking forward to the day.”

“Rooney and Vidic and all of them. I look up to all of them as players.”

The week ahead will be a busy one for Madden as following the tie against Manchester United, he returns to Bohs to for a top of the table clash with Shamrock Rovers at the weekend, but he remains focussed while with his Airtricity League team mates until after the game.

“I’ll have the next few days when I’m with the Airtricity League squad and tune into this while I’m here. When I get back to Bohs I’ll tune into the [Shamrock] Rovers game. It’ll be a big occasion, top of the table clash, really looking forward to that game too.”

With no Bohs players having been expected to have been in the squad but for a disappointing European campaign, Madden admitted that Pat Fenlon was more than happy to allow his players represent the league.

“Pat [Fenlon] doesn’t hold any grudges against us playing in the squad, he’s great like that. He just said ‘go out and enjoy yourselves and show what you’re capable of doing.”

Peers looks for good performance
    For most players getting to play against Manchester United would be a career defining moment, but Sligo Rovers defender Gavin Peers is one who is keeping his foot firmly on the ground ahead of the clash in the new Aviva Stadium on Wednesday evening.

“It’s a big occasion opening the Aviva but it’s just another game to be fair, we just want to do the best we can. It’s going to be a tough game.”

After a tough training session on Monday afternoon, Peers admitted that Damien Richardson was working hard to ensure his players are fully focused with the mammoth task facing his League of Ireland squad.

“It’s always good to play with the best players in your league”, Peers said. “It was good training out there with a good manager. I’m sure tomorrow is going to be as tough to get us well tuned in and hopefully do well on Wednesday.”

With very little dependent on the outcome of the game, the defender is hoping that his side can put up a good showing against the Premiership giants and show the quality that the League of Ireland has to offer.

“As a pro you want to do well for yourself so you just have to concentrate and just do well. We just want to go out and try do our best for ourselves, we’re professional footballers and we want to acquit ourselves the best we can. “

Guy ready for Man Utd challenge
    St. Patrick’s Athletic midfielder Ryan Guy has spent his childhood and his career looking up to stars of English Premiership giants Manchester United. This Wednesday evening Guy has the chance to play against the club he supports as his Airtricity League team take on the mighty Manchester United in the Airtricity Challenge in the first football match to be player at the new Aviva Stadium.

“When Damien [Richardson] gave me a call to say I was in the squad, I was absolutely delighted”, the American said. “Every player in the league would like the chance to play on this team, let along in a new stadium and against opposition like Manchester United.”

Following their first training session in Malahide today, Guy admitted that although he is playing with faces he usually plays against every week, it can only help the squad as the players know more about how their own style of play.

“It’s been great, it’s been hard work, and the lads and the standard have been top class. It’s true but we play against these often enough that we do know them, we know how they play.”

With a squad of 18 players chosen for the match, Guy believes that the right players have been selected but explained that their mentality will be the norm, and they will treat Manchester United like they would any other side.

“I think Damien has made some great choices and I’m really looking forward to it. We have opposition that we don’t get to play against so it’s a welcome break. The way we’re all going into it is that it’s 11 humans versus 11 humans.”

http://www.extratime.ie/

nice to see the players well up for it. lets hope they do themselves and the league proud, this is a big chance for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

nice to see the players well up for it. lets hope they do themselves and the league proud, this is a big chance for them.

A big chance for what?? Nothing will come of this match. It's a nonsense.

I swear if the likes of Ryan Guy and especially Conor Kenna miss their proper match two nights later because of this, i'll be raging.

monkey9 wrote: »

I swear if the likes of Ryan Guy and especially Conor Kenna miss their proper match two nights later because of this, i'll be raging.

Likewise for the Bohs players, although they have a longer rest time, not playing till Sunday, but Sunday is a massive game against Rovers and if anyone gets injured I will be so pissed off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,468 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

monkey9 wrote: »

a chance to put themselves in the shop window.

a chance to put themselves in the shop window.

Any potential players over here come to the attention of English and Scottish clubs very quickly. Indeed, many of them have already been over on trial or on the books of the clubs.

I doubt scoring a goal in a friendly will suddenly get you on the magic airplane. If it did, I'd worry about the competence of the scouts or contacts. How many offers have come through for the Bohs players that beat Aston Villa?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,468 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Any potential players over here come to the attention of English and Scottish clubs very quickly. Indeed, many of them have already been over on trial or on the books of the clubs.

I doubt scoring a goal in a friendly will suddenly get you on the magic airplane. If it did, I'd worry about the competence of the scouts or contacts. How many offers have come through for the Bohs players that beat Aston Villa?

So you're saying if someone like Sheppard scored 2 or 3 goals on wednesday, it would not improve his chances of getting some decent english sides interested in signing him. Fair enough. Personally, I think a quality performance from some of the younger players could indeed get some teams either interested, or make them more sure in their interest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement