Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Supervalu - Striploin Steak - Half Price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Also the Hodgins brand Sausages and Black and White pudding are on offer for E1 each this week,tasty stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Gregsor wrote: »
    Also the Hodgins brand Sausages and Black and White pudding are on offer for E1 each this week,tasty stuff.

yeah, the hodgins black pudding is delicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Destroyed 2 pieces of shteak with chips and onion rings last night... unreal tender... great value for money.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Went into Super Valu earlier, the Striploin steak is from the butcher's counter only and works out at about 9.50 a kilo.

They also have Sirloin steak at 33% off which works out at slightly less than the striploin per kilo so since I prefer sirloin I went for that instead, and you can just pick that up in packs outside the butcher's so I threw 4 packs into my basket at about 5euro per pack for a giant hefty bit of steak.

Also they have goodfella's mediterean pizzas half price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Tried the Hodgins Sausages. They were ok for a euro but probably won't bother buying anymore of them.

• Advertisement

Tried the Hodgins Sausages. They were ok for a euro but probably won't bother buying anymore of them.

OK as in they were decent value for a euro?

Or OK as in they were only OK taste wise?

Was thinking about trying 'em out... but can be fussy about me saus n' pud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

jpb1974 wrote: »
    OK as in they were decent value for a euro?

Or OK as in they were only OK taste wise?

Was thinking about trying 'em out... but can be fussy about me saus n' pud.

OK as in they were only OK taste wise.

Not a patch on Tescos finest Cumberland sausages but then again they are significantly more expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

Got some steak today. Very nice!
    Thanks op ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Don't waste your money on cheap steak, get over to ALDI and splash out on a pair of Angus rib-eyes.

Don't waste your money on cheap steak, get over to ALDI and splash out on a pair of Angus rib-eyes.

Now there's an oxymoron if there ever was one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Now there's an oxymoron if there ever was one :D

:D

Advertisement