Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognise this tag?

• 19-04-2010 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

GraffitiTag.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

never seen it sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Looks like that 'Caps' one that was all around town last year.

I'd be keeping an eye (and a sledge hammer) out for someone who done that. Try a drop of petrol on a clean rag, should take that clean off mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Is that on your car?

Little ****s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep, not sure where it happened though...you'd not notice it if appoaching the car from the front end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Picture for the cops maybe mike? They might have caught the little git before and have it on file or something.

Jesus I mean Walls and signs are one thing but tagging someones car is way over the line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

try petrol(on a rag) on it man, it should get it off if its permanent marker. Be careful not to go mental with it though as you could end up taking the paint off the car as well.
    If the petrol doesn't work I'm fairly sure that you could pick up stuff that will remove it in woodies or deevys.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

OMG! Little s****s!

Does the one on the right - is it initialised A?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

****!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

bunch of scumbags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,685 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It seems to be CUA or COA plus either an A or a star. Reasonably unusual initials, if that is what they are, any neighbours with A for a surname?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

looks like a C H to me!!!!! i,d break the feckers legs if i found em if it was me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

dont recognise it myself.....

try asking around at the skate park....... you never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BIGButters

never seen it before sorry, were did it happen i'll ask around, I'm only 17 myself and i hate people like that giving all teen's a bad name bloody wan***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

BIGButters wrote: »
    , I'm only 17 myself

It was you ya scallywag haha.
    It is pretty annoying alright.
    Some fella's bropke the back window of a car up the road from me a few nights ago. Little bastids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

there little fire bugs out my way. The fire brigade have been out daily since last wk for grass and ditch fires little scumbags wat the town coming to?

Advertisement