Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdressers in Cork??

Options
  • 19-04-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Ok so I know this topic has probably being done to death already but can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in cork for colour and cut that won't charge the world?? I have long hair and have being quoted anywhere from 150 to 180 euro for a full head highlights and cut, which to me is ridiculous money! please help me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

Hey
    I am the same and in Peter Marks once it cost me €250 for full head and cut and they said it was because of the length of my hair!!!
    I get my hair done in Dublin Hill, near blackpool, full head and cut is about €100, think its about €70 for half a head..... they are really good. Phone number is 0[21 4308990 if ur interested
    Good luck
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I get mine done in technique hair and beauty salon in Mayfield - overall colour, highlights and cut for 90e! And they do a good job too!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

Goldenlady wrote: »
    Hey
    I am the same and in Peter Marks once it cost me €250 for full head and cut and they said it was because of the length of my hair!!!
    I get my hair done in Dublin Hill, near blackpool, full head and cut is about €100, think its about €70 for half a head..... they are really good. Phone number is 0[21 4308990 if ur interested
    Good luck
    :)

That's crazy.

You can always try to teaching place at Jeff Divine's.

Advertisement