Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden furniture

• 19-04-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Afternoon All,

I am after some garden furniture (solid wood) for the decking as I hear its going to be a nice summer. Have looked in B&Q and Woodies and really not overly impressed with their selection or prices.
    We are willing to spend a few hundred but not much more. Is there anywhere off the top of your head that you can recommend? Perhaps a garden centre or someone who builds garden sheds etc?

Not orginally from Waterford so my knowledge of the place is limited.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lulut

Hi
    My friend got a lovely set in Morris's on the Cork road and only 199 for a 6 seater and table..great value

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

lulut wrote: »
    Hi
    My friend got a lovely set in Morris's on the Cork road and only 199 for a 6 seater and table..great value

Great will have a look this evening!
    Thanks

Had a look in Morris yesterday and its actually a really nice set for the price!! Other half is going to take the measurements this evening to see will it suit our decking. Thanks again for the info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

I got my Decking and Octagonal Table from Ideal Woodcrafts.
    http://www.ideal-woodcrafts.ie/
    Really good quality and well worth the money. After seeing my friends back garden done by these guys I got them to do mine. You could get it decking and furniture cheaper but the quality of the craftmanship and the timber was of these guys was worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

cowhands wrote: »
    Thanks again for the info and you're all invited to the BBQ on Saturday!
    fixed that for you :p

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    fixed that for you :p

lol Old Gregg....with my cooking your better off staying away!:rolleyes:

Advertisement