Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone reccomend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Some of that looks more Escher-y than Dali-esque to be honest...

I dunno who I would recommend straight off, if I can think of someone I'll post it up. Haven't been keeping up-to-date on the portfolios! I'm sure some of the guys/gals that are more familiar with what's currently being pumped out will beat me to it though ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Someone like Wojit from Wildcat does nice Black and grey tattoos, though he may be leaving the country. TBH, I dont think any of the images provided will make a good tattoo in respect of the size of area you're thinking of getting done, unless your arms are like treetrunks or something. There looks to be lots of intricate detail that just wont be possible in any decent way , I'm not a tattoo artist so I may be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I think them pics you linked would be savage tattoos meself. A little tweak here and there obviously with your neck and arm not being flat lol and they would look deadly. Keep us informed anyways whatever you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

cheers lads, ive booked in with kris in wildcat for tomorrow, liked some of his work online and went in to meet him and talk about my idea. he said it would work well and the content was good he would be more than happy to do up a few sketches and i can pick what i like best! so excited tomorrow cant come quick enough, will post pics as soon as i can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Kris is an awsome artist, have a piece on my right shoulder by him and it is as close to perfect as you can humanly get, line for line it is superd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement