Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car valeting dublin

• 19-04-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm just in the process of starting a new mobile car valeting business in Dublin, saw a few threads on boards from people looking for car valeting services so thought I'd just try and get the word out there a bit...

I'm very reasonable and cover the whole of Dublin. On the cars I've done so far, the owners have been really happy with the work I did for them so if anybody needs a good wash or valet, just drop me a pm and I will get straight back to you with a quote.

Thanks a million for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭pcardin

Dub22 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm just in the process of starting a new mobile car valeting business in Dublin, saw a few threads on boards from people looking for car valeting services so thought I'd just try and get the word out there a bit...

I'm very reasonable and cover the whole of Dublin. On the cars I've done so far, the owners have been really happy with the work I did for them so if anybody needs a good wash or valet, just drop me a pm and I will get straight back to you with a quote.

Thanks a million for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Mercedes with beige leather interior. Ex-smoker's car, I'm nonsmoker. Needs a valeting I guess. Is there any way to get rid of that smoke smell? How much? I'm in Dublin 18

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm sure you know this bust most mobile valetors rely on garages for the bulk of their business and are finding it quiet, there are a lot of guys out there doing it. Best of luck with it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi Dub22, please contact sales@boards.ie if you wish to advertise here. You can also post an advert for free in the services section on www.adverts.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement