Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip to Chernobyl in October

• 19-04-2010 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'd like to announce that first trip to Chernobyl will take a place in October 22nd - 25th ,3 nights in hostel there in central Kiev,tour day in Kiev(with english guide),visiting Chernobyl with english guide also,meal there in Power Plant Canteen,4 flights plus buses (or vans),light meals provided ,insurance also as well as Ukraine viza and Chernobyl exclusion area passes.Organized trip.

For more info visit www.chernobyltourireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

A little Irish humor.....I know it's tough to get a tan in Eire, but this is taking getting a little UV rays to the extreme!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

A few days there doesn't do any harm. Most people go because its not everday you see an empty city.

Also whys he banned.. advertising his site?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

spamming i'd say. he posted the same thing at least 4 times on other parts of the site

Advertisement