Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dante's or Hard Rock?

Options
  • 19-04-2010 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

about to cash in my points on pigsback for some vouchers for one of these, but never been to either

any advice?

(btw, my other option was TGI, but I've been there and was not good)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

dantes two course menu is great value,main and dessert or starter for 12.50 and bottle of wine for 8 euros with it.i went to dundrum one and its ridiculously quite sometimes.its great place to go for a bite to eat before the cinema.its not great to go to enjoy just dinner.hard rock is like tgis that you can pay quite alot for burgers and chips.i think food is nicer than tgis.last time i went the service wasnt great but dantes was so so too.i got 50 pigsbaack vouchers which paid for four of us to have 4 2 course meals which is fab value but depends on whether u prefer italian or american

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Dante's Pizza is really really good plus they do prawn as a topping!!! Oh and the chocolate Brownie is to die for.:)

Advertisement