Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had the chance.....

Options
  • 19-04-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

If you had the chance to ask Barry Andrews, Mary Harney or Dermot Ahern a question regarding adoption, the 2009 adoption bill, information and trace or the 'de facto' (illegal) adoptions what would that question be. Only serious answers please. Need the answers asap as I need to collate them before Wednesday morning. If anyone can help I would be grateful. - G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

Hi GJMason
    I would have many questions.
    1. Why dont they answer their emails that are sent to their depts, I have now sent 10 emails in the last year and a half with no sufficient reply?
    2. As a grown woman why am I not entitled to have my original file?
    3. Why is the church still involved with adoption tracing and red tape (have they not learned their lessons there?)
    4. Why do adopted people not have a voice in this country?
    5. When will they realise what date it is and do as they do in UK and US and give anyone over 18 their files?
    6. Why do Social workers who look after your case lie to you?
    7. Why is there a 3 year waiting list to see a Social Worker?

Advertisement