Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trantula (mexican red knee pointers..?)

Options
  • 19-04-2010 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

bought one of these today in reptile haven its only a baby 7cm :) ben wasnt there so couldn't ask him any pointers i currently have a Chilean rose hair which is much bigger in size had it since Christmas no problems there
    the guy in the shop gave me oak wood shaveings to use as bedding is this correct
    is there any difference in keeping a mexican red knee compared to Chilean rose iv put a divider in the chilians cage its one them big critter keepers so now its 1 foot by 6 inch for the red knee is this too big..?
    couldn't really think of a place that i could use a heat mat wit for her also she hasn't moved what so ever since i put here in is this normal behaviour to start with iv read when there this small there most vulnerable so i wanna get everything spot on

thanks in advance

Advertisement