Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R7 client & R10 server update (this wednesday)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Anyone getting a weird black screen every now and again? alt tab in and out of the game seems to fix it ..never happened before patch (Nvidia GTX285)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

R0ot wrote: »
    Your tears are delicious. :pac:

PMSL....its little ol R0ot that will be ****ed when they do sort out the NOOB TUBING :D

But knowing you....No doubt you will turn to the shotgun glitch then....

He who laughs 1st laughs last me ould mucker.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Glad they sorted out the noob tubing. Its all well and good taking someone out from distance with it but hopefully in close quarters it wont be worth crap. Also i noticed the uav has a quicker turning circle, kinda makes it harder to aim though. Also noticed you regain ammo allot quicker from ammo packs. Maybe its just me though. And the lag is a bit annoying i thought it was just from me recording in game but i guess its not.

I was assault last night for a few rounds and did not notice any difference with the 40mm nade. I was not using it up close all the same but from a distance. As in if I seen someone in a building I would fire it and get a kill.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Why did all the idiots have to complain. These nerfs have pretty much ruined the game.

:(

That and the fact i'm getting ten less FPS than before the patch means that the game is going to end up just like BF2.

• Advertisement

Coz the game was been ruined by other IDIOTS and it did not have to be....once more patch to stop the RPG Infantry kills and we sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Coz the game was been ruined by other IDIOTS and it did not have to be....once more patch to stop the RPG Infantry kills and we sorted.

Yeah the explosion radius of the missiles is still a bit ridiculous as I found out using my original pre-patch kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I think the rpg infantry kill thing just needs a tweek , between the 3 types of rpgs 1 is anti tank , 1 is anti infantry and 1 is a inbetweener as far as i know .
    So if someone fires a Carl gustav into a room and it explodes next to ya then thats a kill as far as im concerned , if its an anti tank rpg then no kill, if its the other one then some damage.

I think a slower reload time on the carl gustav would reduce the amount of guys running around with it all the time .

Advertisement