Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slayer's Pineapple Dance Studio shoot withdrawn

Options
  • 19-04-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭

the group have decided to pull their latest promo - shot in London's Pineapple Dance Studio it features a troupe of pretty gay dancers gyrating in sync to 'Beauty Through Order'. Tom Araya said the results were "not cool". ok then it featured some bird in a vat of treacle.. there's bewbs in!! crazy. can still be seen here:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30478551

also the making of featured in the TV show. here:

i think its a poor song i removed it from the album on first listen, in turn the video's pointless. but as they say, it is still Slayer. kinda cool in some respect.. but for their first promo they travelled to Cairo and the results were immense - for their lastest they put their feet up @ home n let a trendy dance studio frequented by gays take care of it - go figure. the (original) logo cast in treacle at the end is cool. the end is cool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Thats fookin hot!

Its as far from slayer as you can possibly get.. without having Gok Wan covered in treacle, but its hot none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

In fairness, it was pretty good.

The imagery was good and yer wan was a deadly dancer.
    I think they should have stuck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

yeah i talked it down to quell dissapointment :pac: in fairness then its not a bad effort - considering the director is a gay dance instructor. also i saw the making-of first, which affected how i perceived the actual video afterward

but why was it pulled? surely not the brief flash of a tit :confused: don't know for certain whether the group did it or if it was banned because of nudity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Star Bingo wrote: »

but why was it pulled? surely not the brief flash of a tit :confused:

Was it brief? that frame seemed to go in slow motion when I watched the video :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Star Bingo wrote: »
    yeah i talked it down to quell dissapointment :pac: in fairness then its not a bad effort - considering the director is a gay dance instructor. also i saw the making-of first, which affected how i perceived the actual video afterward

but why was it pulled? surely not the brief flash of a tit :confused: don't know for certain whether the group did it or if it was banned because of nudity.

Censorship of partial nudity?

That's so metal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement