Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Author Reading - Dublin 15

Options
  • 19-04-2010 6:58pm
    Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep

Michael Murphy, News Reader & RTE personality, reads his memoir 'At Five in the Afternoon' in Blanchardstown Library on Wed. 21st April at 7pm.

Free of charge.
    All Welcome!

Ph. 8905563 to book a space at this reading.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Oh just saw this. Thanks so much Blanch Library, I attended the reading & Michael Murphy was excellent. I'd seen him being interviewed on Tv some time ago & thought he was very impressive. So thank you for organising it for us.

I'm also very impressed to see that you are a Book Crossing site www.bookcrossing.com

I've just joined up on the website, I love the whole idea.

The library is great, just got some very up to date books there.

Keep up the good work!

• Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep BlanchLibrary

Thank you for all the positive comments "Travel is good".

Glad to hear you enjoyed the author visit!

Hopefully you will find a book that you like on our Bookcrossing shelf in the lobby - also please note that we are now on Twitter....... you may like to follow us!
    http://twitter.com/FingalLibraries

Advertisement