Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NCT frustration

• 19-04-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

HI has anyone else experienced a back log with NCT'S recently,
    mine ran out at the end of march so i rang for a test the end of February, i still havent heard anything back!
    its very annoying!
    how long is everyone else waiting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You could have rang in January and have it sorted already.

There is a back log but just keep ringing and you'll get a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Renno123

i could have, but i was told 6 weeks would be plenty to get a spot.
    ill ring tomorrow nd try and try again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Keep ringing every morning, maybe there's a cancellation at one of the local centres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭dirtydiesel

I am having the same problem myself, still waiting for a booking and no luck on the phone to them or online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭namoosh

Booked mine 3rd March earliest date I could get was 15th April. If they keep you waiting more than a month its free! If they keep you waiting more than an hour at the centre its also free!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

yeah mine was up the end of feb.. finally got a date.... for the 29th of may....
    found they were no good everytime i rang up but if you keep checking the website you should be able go get a date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

mine is up in september and im booked in for june,only did it this week.helps to plan ahead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Mine is due at the end of May, and I managed to get a booking at Deansgrange on the 5th of May (and could have got one sooner) no bother. It depended a bit on when you looked though, first time I tried I couldn't get anyting until some time in June, but looked again the next morning and there were plenty available.

Advertisement