Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC UNDISPUTED 2009 PLAYERS XBOX360

• 19-04-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Anyone who plays UFC 2009 From the forums add me on xbox live and well have a few games ( ill smash ye ;) )
    My gamertag is AmazIN FraagZy
    ThankssSs:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    Anyone who plays UFC 2009 From the forums add me on xbox live and well have a few games ( ill smash ye ;) )
    My gamertag is AmazIN FraagZy
    ThankssSs:D

I don't think so, i was the unbeaten Boards Champion before hanging up the gloves/controller :D (and the fact that the guy organising the league folded it)

Can't wait til 2010 comes out, we should start up a league.... AND YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Looking forward to it myself. I remember hearing that 2009 is unplayable after playing 2010. There should be a demo this month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

meh , not looking foward to this at all tbh, ea mma intrigues me more, in 2009 the wrestlers had such an advantage . clinch, slam, gnp. repeat. also the whole holding left bollox was a load of crap.

meh , not looking foward to this at all tbh, ea mma intrigues me more, in 2009 the wrestlers had such an advantage . clinch, slam, gnp. repeat. also the whole holding left bollox was a load of crap.

Is it just me who thinks EA MMA looks terriblr aestetically?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MrStuffins wrote: »

At the moment yeah but they still have a good 6 months of polishing to do so im gonna give the benefit of the doubt till its at a later stage.

• Advertisement

AND YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN!!! :pac:

Whoa now.I agreed to play some UFC game.None of that stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Looks like a PS2 in terms of the fighter graphics and engine, that may even be generous.

rovert wrote: »
    Looks like a PS2 in terms of the fighter graphics and engine, that may even be generous.

Its a modified fight night 4 engine so im gonna hold out hope

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Its a modified fight night 4 engine so im gonna hold out hope

Latest footage of it:

Whoa now.I agreed to play some UFC game.None of that stuff

What makes you think you'll have a choice? When you're in my modified RNC/Triangle/Boston Crab, you'll do ANYTHING to get out of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

oh my god, EA MMA looks awful. True what above poster said about looking like a PS2 game! Can't believe they released that video to 'show off' the game but its just after making UCF 2010 look way better.

Looks like EA has failed (I hope they do) but I spose time will tell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

anyone plays this on the ps3 gimme a hollar!

Advertisement