Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnley Away

Options
  • 19-04-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Any ideas on the loyalty points cut off for this one? I would imagine it will be high as it is last game of the season. Is it easy to get to Burnley?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Off topic I'm afraid but when Ian ****e played for Burnley he was once, apparently, picked up by helicopter at the ground.
    Locals (and they are very 'special' people), still refer to the time when the great white bird came down from the sky and ate the black fella.....

Sorry

(Incidentally, Burnley girls have to be seen to be believed...black stockings and white stilletos...yummy....:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

BOLT wrote: »
    (Incidentally, Burnley girls have to be seen to be believed...black stockings and white stilletos...yummy....:eek:)

pics or gtfo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Kold wrote: »
    pics or gtfo

Ahem...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

pduff13 wrote: »
    Any ideas on the loyalty points cut off for this one? I would imagine it will be high as it is last game of the season. Is it easy to get to Burnley?

I'd expect around the 300 mark, for ST holders only.

For all your away travel needs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

BOLT wrote: »
    Off topic I'm afraid but when Ian ****e played for Burnley he was once, apparently, picked up by helicopter at the ground.
    Locals (and they are very 'special' people), still refer to the time when the great white bird came down from the sky and ate the black fella.....

Sorry

nice little lancashire town is burnley stunning views of pendle hill,lancashire witch country,beer good[real ale] the town boasts the largest number of fans per capita than any city in the UK, enjoy and meet real people,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Burnley's ground is 43 miles north of Manchester airport; 35 miles west of Leeds airport; 57 miles north west of Liverpool airport. Ryanair fly to all three from Dublin. Aer Lingus also fly to Manchester and Liverpool. The statium is 44 miles east of Blackpool. Aer Lingus fly there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

richardjjd wrote: »
    Burnley's ground is 43 miles north of Manchester airport; 35 miles west of Leeds airport; 57 miles north west of Liverpool airport. Ryanair fly to all three from Dublin. Aer Lingus also fly to Manchester and Liverpool. The statium is 44 miles east of Blackpool. Aer Lingus fly there.
    its also in the middle of the town center,hell of a place to park,if you can fly into blackpool you will find it easer to get to burnley as you go on the motorway two miles from the airport and back off it 200yards from burnleys ground

Just looking at flights - Blackpool isn't an option as there's no availablity on the return flight on Sunday. Cheapest way seems to be Ryanair to Manchester in the morning (8am, €35 incl fees) and returning on Ryanair from Leeds (10.30pm, €87). The only flight into Leeds lands at 1.30pm so that won't work. Not too sure about bus/train connections.

richardjjd wrote: »
    Just looking at flights - Blackpool isn't an option as there's no availablity on the return flight on Sunday. Cheapest way seems to be Ryanair to Manchester in the morning (8am, €35 incl fees) and returning on Ryanair from Leeds (10.30pm, €87). The only flight into Leeds lands at 1.30pm so that won't work. Not too sure about bus/train connections.

Train from Burnley to Leeds takes c. 1hr, and will cost between £13 and £20.

Train from Burnley to Leeds takes c. 1hr, and will cost between £13 and £20.

And Manchester - Burnley central takes 90 minutes and costs £10

• Advertisement

I was just 9 out ;)
    Burnley away, Sunday May 9, kick off 4pm

We have now received confirmation of our full allocation for this fixture.

Due to the huge demand for tickets for this fixture and with an allocation of approx 2,300, only Season Ticket Holders that applied on time and with 291 or above loyalty points have been successful.

Tickets will be allocated to successful applicants over the next 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I was just 9 out ;)

Does that mean you got one you chancer :D

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Does that mean you got one you chancer :D

John, I'd have got 2 with my points...:D

Not going, gave voucher to a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Not going, gave voucher to a mate.

Ye did alrite

Advertisement