Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best CZ Rifle to start out with ?

Options
  • 19-04-2010 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hope someone can help me pick a rifle needed for target shooting any help will be great

THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Well that depends DB on what sort of target shooting you want to do and at what distances. I would say it's always good to start with a .22lr and learn you craft. its the cheapest to put plenty of rounds down range and parctice makes nearly perfect when it comes to target shooting.

So a CZ 452 in 22lr would be the answer, possibly the heavy barrell varmint with adecent scope and mounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Dannyboy1987

Well that depends DB on what sort of target shooting you want to do and at what distances. I would say it's always good to start with a .22lr and learn you craft. its the cheapest to put plenty of rounds down range and parctice makes nearly perfect when it comes to target shooting.

So a CZ 452 in 22lr would be the answer, possibly the heavy barrell varmint with adecent scope and mounts.

Thanks fish slapped . thats the one i'm thinking of sarting out with , no point jumping the gun and getting something crazy :D haha

No prob. 50 meter comp's are a bit of crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I have a CZ 452 Varmint in 22lr and it's a brilliant all round rifle eg bunny & target shooting.

Can't wait to get started really looking forward to it. just to find the gun and safe oh and garda clearance the joys.

Anyone know how how long the garda clearance for the licence will take ?

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: well they say a max of three months but there are lads waiting six months with no word yet, welcome to the joy of liciencing a firearm.:mad:

Oh thats going to be fun waiting around for that ,hopefully mine won't take that long fingers crossed :eek:

Advertisement