Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Site

Options
  • 19-04-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

Hi lads - I have recently put up 2 new sites and a forum for gaming and music (replacement for the old antaquated HTML site I had online) - have a look and feel free to spam the place up or chat about what ever you feel like....i need to get it off the grounds so if you are interested - drop by:

http://www.irishupandcomingmusicscene.tk/

Cheers and feel free to fire any feed back at me icon_e_wink.gif

As for forum access you will have ok access by just registering and ill sort out proper access once ive checked the log daily icon_e_smile.gif
    you can also register on the blogs/sites as well and post away any suggestions or music or games that you would like to see reviewed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭warlikedave

another address for the site

www.mythen.ie

check it and let me know what ye think - its a work in progress - it has:

- gaming FAQ
    - music scene
    - tech review
    - forums
    - online arcade and community portal

have fun, join up, submit posts and articles :) and if you want to enquire about anything please email me at:

mythenpublishingandwebmedia@gmail.com

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Looking good, warlikedave. I've thrown a post up on it. :)

cheers - its a work in progress but i hope it will take off although tis a bit slow at the moment but then again the internet is a big market to compete against

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

cheers - its a work in progress but i hope it will take off although tis a bit slow at the moment but then again the internet is a big market to compete against
    Just keep telling people about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Nice looking site.

• Advertisement

Nice looking site.

cheers :) feel free to give any suggestions anyways - ive to update and add more content

Advertisement