Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

im on tonight for the people im to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

raheny red wrote: »
    Tottenham - EireDaith (Zefer)

AC Milan - niallish (Niallith)

Man City - Carefree Ste (Soby)

I'll be on after the CL final if any of yiz fancy going toe-to-toe!

I'll be on from 9ish tomorrow.

Could sneak in a game anytime between 2-4 aslo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

On now if you want to play our game stuey

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

I'll be on from 9ish tomorrow.

Could sneak in a game anytime between 2-4 aslo.

Should be good to play our game tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

So soby has ignored all my messages.. Is he gone or what? I mean it's a bit ridic him blanking me. Need to play Nialish & EireDaith. Free for the night so just drop me a message on live. xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

On now if anyones around. Has anybody heard from The Dunne? He doesnt seem to be on much

Lamposts wrote: »
    So soby has ignored all my messages.. Is he gone or what? I mean it's a bit ridic him blanking me. Need to play Nialish & EireDaith. Free for the night so just drop me a message on live. xx

I've given up sending him messages.

Andy you deserved that one jaysus i was lucky to come out with a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

bah ive hit a bad run of form ,you played well anyway

When are you free next lads?

• Advertisement

When are you free next lads?

What he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Was Soby not in season one or two and we had similar problems?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have sent Soby a message asking what the situation is and will update when I hear back.

Axwell wrote: »
    I have sent Soby a message asking what the situation is and will update when I hear back.

Can you do the same with The Dunne?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Can you do the same with The Dunne?

Sent aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

When are the points deductions happening?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership

All players have the required amount of games played.

Championship

The Dunne (Man City) will have a 6 point deduction for not playing his games to be deducted from his total at the end of the season.

League 1

Soby (Man City) will have a 6 point deduction for not playing his games to be deducted from his total at the end of the season.

There are a few people on the verge of loosing points, they will want to get some games played by the end of next week or the same will apply to them.

The Dunne replied to me and should be around this week to play his games if people are due to play him.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I haven't been on since last week and have 5 hands to play I believe, I will be on Thursday and Friday to try and get em played!

what happens to me as im due to play soby this week???

• Advertisement

1stuey1 wrote: »
    what happens to me as im due to play soby this week???

Nothing, why would it? You play the rest of your games the same as any other week. If you play all your games 1 fixture wont leave you in a position to get docked points.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

note to self: never pick ac milan again, outpaced all over the pitch every game :(

Yeah, pity it wasn't an 8 goal thriller this time!

I'll be on tonight playing RDR but if any of the following are on and want to play our league matches send me a message.

Kirby (Bristol)
    Corcaigh (Chelsea)
    Cashelman (Inter)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

hi lads just wondering if there is anymore space in any of the leagues, im a fifa 10 fan and would like to get involved in a good league, with some cool/sound guys :)

This is for xbox360 yeah??

hi lads just wondering if there is anymore space in any of the leagues, im a fifa 10 fan and would like to get involved in a good league, with some cool/sound guys :)

This is for xbox360 yeah??

Sorry we have no room at the moment as we are in the middle of the league season, keep an eye on the forum when we will be looking for new players for next season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭torrestorres

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Sorry we have no room at the moment as we are in the middle of the league season, keep an eye on the forum when we will be looking for new players for next season.

Ah Shucks!!:mad: Thanks Mate will do.;)

Ah Shucks!!:mad: Thanks Mate will do.;)

New seasnon should be starting in about 5 weeks me thinks.

Axwell wrote: »
    Nothing, why would it? You play the rest of your games the same as any other week. If you play all your games 1 fixture wont leave you in a position to get docked points.

well do i get the 3 points as a win then yeah?

• Advertisement

1stuey1 wrote: »
    well do i get the 3 points as a win then yeah?

You dont get 3 points just because someone doesnt play their game the week they are due to play. Each player has to play a certain amount of games by a certain gameweek or face deductions.

In the case a player leaves/or is removed from the league then we will award a walkover for that players games.

All this is already in the rules which you were supposed to read at the start.

Advertisement