Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i forgot to say, well done to Nedved85 for picking up a point off Moose!

Wait till I take 3 points off you this week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Wait till I take 3 points off you this week :P

wasnt mocking ya moose, fair play to nedved for sticking the season out, most would have quit in his position. looks like he's improving...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

yeah i do have to say credit to him for sticking it out and i just want to say our 3-3 draw was the most epic game ever, 3 goals in the last 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

raheny red wrote: »

AC Milan - niallish (Niallith)
    [/B]

When are you free Niall?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Chelsea - irishPOWER89 (mailrewop)

Barcelona - CaptainToastie (darsar)

Lads,

I'll be on this evening from about 8.30 if you are available to play our matches?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

niallith when ya wanna play???

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

lads why don't ye just send the person you have to play a pm or a message thru xbox live as they will be more likely to see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

When are you free Niall?

ill be on 2moro, no later than 7:30 tho

Town Man wrote: »
    lads why don't ye just send the person you have to play a pm or a message thru xbox live as they will be more likely to see that?

Because when he is on the xbox I'll see that he is online so no need to send him a message. I've arranged all my fixtures to date through this thread and haven't had any problems yet so I will continue to do so.
    niallith wrote: »
    ill be on 2moro, no later than 7:30 tho

I'm free between 1 and 4.30 if you are about. Can't do after that I'm afraid....

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

ok ill be on at around 1 or 2 then, as my daughter will b sleeping then so will be able to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Because when he is on the xbox I'll see that he is online so no need to send him a message. I've arranged all my fixtures to date through this thread and haven't had any problems yet so I will continue to do so.

even if your not online he'll still get the message when he comes on xbox if you said it on live too,

anyway it was just a suggestion....continue on

niallith wrote: »
    ok ill be on at around 1 or 2 then, as my daughter will b sleeping then so will be able to play

Sh!te, just missed you. I got your message when I was playing COD and forgot to check back after the match, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Last few fixtures will be interesting, i think i have to play arsenal and villa :o

I have to play United and Liverpool! In both those games a few weeks back I was well and truly out played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

With season 7 coming to an end soon and the world cup also starting next week I was wondering when season 8 will be starting?

I for one, would be in favour of giving it a rest for a month or so until after the world cup.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Myself and Moon have been discussing this during the week and will post plans shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just played Andynatored, he got 2 men sent off. One being a last man back tackle. When going for my 5th goal he tried again but I dodged it and scored. I did a small shh because of his 2nd attempt to hack me down when I was 1 on 1 with the keeper. He then quit out. Disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

All your goals were chips, goalies are retarded, so ya i got pissed off, i accept whatever happens

Not all my goals were chips. Two of them were finesse shots. BOOM.

wp lamposts, tis bloody hard to score or even get chances against ya, couldnt even come close. your chips are perfect too keeper cant touch em

• Advertisement

Thanks man. Only found my form towards the end of the season unfortunately. Good luck with the rest of your games. Beat Villa so I can take 1st :)

Lamposts wrote: »
    Thanks man. Only found my form towards the end of the season unfortunately. Good luck with the rest of your games. Beat Villa so I can take 1st :)

lol jaysus i need to win all my games to make it through i think

I'll be on tonight from 6.15 till 8.15 this evening if any of my opponents are online.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

1stuey1 wrote: »
    wp lamposts, tis bloody hard to score or even get chances against ya, couldnt even come close. your chips are perfect too keeper cant touch em
    andy125 wrote: »
    All your goals were chips, goalies are retarded, so ya i got pissed off, i accept whatever happens

Manual chip is the plague! Lamps has caught it now. We need a doctor over here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Kirby wrote: »
    Manual chip is the plague! Lamps has caught it now. We need a doctor over here! :D

I think I was patient Zero :o

I'll be on tonight from 6.15 till 8.15 this evening if any of my opponents are online.....

I'll be on from 9.30 tonight..........

I'll be on from 9.30 tonight..........
    jaysus on the edge that game was!

1stuey1 wrote: »
    jaysus on the edge that game was!

Yeah big time. Enjoyed the games tonight. Sadly, I was nervous :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Fair play to you raheny for offering the re-match due to that serious lag! Enjoyed the second game. Thought I could have atleast snatched a draw.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Lads this manual chip thing is actually a joke. It pisses me off so much. I feel robbed of 3 points against Parawind. I take nothing away from his performance cos it was a really good game, end to end stuff. But he scored a manual chip in the 90th minute for an equaliser. Could he have scored anyway? Maybe. But the fact that it was a manual chip makes me feel ill.

Advertisement