Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I think the premiership needs to be setup again. I noticed it says completed and there are no games left against anyone in the league? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

when on xbox, it says "season completed" for the premiership. Do we have to wait until everyone is joined before we can play games?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'll make a new one now, seems Moon made a balls of that one :D
    Will post details here in few minutes!

Can he ever do anything right? Jesus! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

joe123 wrote: »
    Can he ever do anything right?

no, he fails at life.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Right, PM sent to all Premiership players with new league details. Let me know if any issues. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Who made him a mod?? :D

Moooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

how do i join the league 1 on fifa?

1stuey1 wrote: »
    how do i join the league 1 on fifa?

You have to read the rules and give "thanks" before the login details are pm'd to you. Moon sent them to anyone that had last night but hes away today. Ill send them to you now.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055891394

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

Axwell wrote: »
    You have to read the rules and give "thanks" before the login details are pm'd to you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055891394

i did alredy :confused:

• Advertisement

Well you probably hadnt last night when he checked on here and sent details to those that had. I sent them to you there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

could someone send me the championship details

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I need to play ya..post here if ya come back on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sorry premiership, don't know what happened to the league set up!! My bad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Who hired this guy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

To be honest I think its a miracle he even posts in here.

Ever seen a Moose use a Keyboard? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Could someone send me the league 1 details as I haven't received them? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

what happned last night bonescap? i sent you 2 msgs on xbox live for our league game and you didnt reply? you just threw on forza.............

what happned last night bonescap? i sent you 2 msgs on xbox live for our league game and you didnt reply? you just threw on forza.............

His brother plays on his xbox too so prob wasnt him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Axwell wrote: »
    His brother plays on his xbox too so prob wasnt him

alright no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Apr 23rd
    RESULT: Barca (Dufflecoat) 0 - 7 Milan (joe123)

Thanks for the half time message it helped ;)

No probs, I like to inspire people. Thanks for replying at the end. 5 goals for Manual Chip Boy!!

However, Can we make this null and void as he posted me up as playing as Barca :D

Moiph wrote: »
    Who hired this guy? :D

Pay bananas, get monkeys :D

No probs, I like to inspire people. Thanks for replying at the end. 5 goals for Manual Chip Boy!!

However, Can we make this null and void as he posted me up as playing as Barca :D

Have to say it was so sweet to read that "manual chip is all I have" the second I go back to the game I score a sweet third with Borreilli and about a minute later another. Neither manual chips.

And If you let me in one on one so much what do you expect me to do when you call your keeper out. Normal chips would of done the exact same thing.

I didnt send you any message after the game? No need to start whining at half time when you go 2-0 down.:p

Normal chips would of done the exact same thing.

Aren't manual chips banned?

I hope they sort this out for the WC game, and hopefully the keepers don't charge off their line. All this scoring from crosses crap too, fine if it works once in a blue moon as in real life, but some lads have perfected the art...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah this manual chip situation needs to be sorted lads. If people can do it it's a cheap goal, normal chips are far harder(unless of course you're good at pulling them off).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I don't use the manual chip and while it sucks to conceed from it because it takes the goalie out of the equation entirely, we can't just ban it cause its in the game and would be impossible to enforce since it can be done on default settings.

You would have people calling a normal chip from a tight angle a manual chip, and there wouldn't be anyway to prove it. It was the same with custom formations, while they are cheap and frustrating, they are still part of the game.

We just have to accept that Fifa 10 has quite a few faults and hope they are fixed in Fifa 11, til then we just have to try make the best of it and have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Should be online tonight for my games lads.

Have to play:

Chelsea v Liverpool

Liverpool v Inter Milan

Liverpool v Real Madrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

the manual chip does not count as a shot on target. also it makes a little x in you goal like a cross.smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Hes entitled to use it because its in the game....my problem is that I didnt bring the keeper out, thats a fault in Fifa, the little Sh*t is never on his line.....I said well played to ya, you played the game as designed and thrashed me, just that it was my first taste of the manual chip destroying me and so I said I understood what everyone was complaining about...

Advertisement