Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

League players should be sporting and just not use the manual chip imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

First of all id like to point out I have all my settings on defualt. My crossing is Semi.

Secondly Dufflecoat I think your just looking for an excuse here. I admit my first goal was pure **** Keeper Ai where I saw him off his line and I dinked it over him.

My second was just a one v one and the normal chip or a placed shot would probably of got me a goal. Infact I think there was only one other goal that I dinked where the normal lob wouldnt of worked but I did that one just to annoy you after your "Manuals are all I got half time message" when I could of easily slotted it home :P

Bud scored one of those nothing you can do chips on me in our game but I didnt complain I let him into an area where I shouldnt have.

I know having your keeper chipped is completley gay when your trying to get him to stay on his line but its part of the game.

Its the same as conceding goals from crosses/corners. Its like there is nothing you can do to prevent it but its part of the game and I HATE conceding from them!

There are plenty of things wrong with Fifa 10. Keepers going off their line and crosses are just two of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Axwell, Richie and mufcboy I think I'm due to play you this week.
    I'll be on tonight around 11:30 if ye want to play

Ta,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

joe you up for a few games at 7 bud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

moz wrote: »
    Axwell, Richie and mufcboy I think I'm due to play you this week.
    I'll be on tonight around 11:30 if ye want to play

Ta,

il be on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

storybud22 wrote: »
    joe you up for a few games at 7 bud

Yep shud be on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

ill play ya in 20 mins or so having a look at the snooker bud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Online now for the lads I need to play

have fingers crossed championship wont turn into la liga but cant help feeling it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

As of today we still had two teams missing from the league so it's not a good start :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

League 1 Fixtures:
    mailrewop, darsar and Raheny Red, I should be online 2nite about 8 and tomorrow night to play our games if you are about?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    As of today we still had two teams missing from the league so it's not a good start :p

just seen this forum now and am interested in joining the league if thats possible??? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

keltoms05 wrote: »
    just seen this forum now and am interested in joining the league if thats possible??? :)

The new league season has just started, keep an eye on this forum in the next couple of months, we could be recruiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'll send a PM in a while to all the lads I'm supposed to play (Barca, Bordeaux, Chelsea). I've only been able to get near the Xbox once in the last 4 days.

Axwell, Moon, I'm off on holidays for 10 days from Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

zefer wrote: »
    League 1 Fixtures:
    mailrewop, darsar and Raheny Red, I should be online 2nite about 8 and tomorrow night to play our games if you are about?

Hmmm, I'm 50-50 about tonight but should be able to do tomorrow evening.....

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

raheny red wrote: »
    Hmmm, I'm 50-50 about tonight but should be able to do tomorrow evening.....

No worries. I'm just not 100% sure I'll be there tomorrow yet. sure will get it sorted in next couple of days anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

zefer wrote: »
    League 1 Fixtures:

ill be on tonight to play.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I'll send a PM in a while to all the lads I'm supposed to play (Barca, Bordeaux, Chelsea). I've only been able to get near the Xbox once in the last 4 days.

Axwell, Moon, I'm off on holidays for 10 days from Thursday.

If you can get next weeks games played before you go it would be ideal!!

April 30th Fixtures for Man Utd

Man Utd v Inter Milan
    Liverpool v Man Utd
    Man Utd v Man City

but you haven't played any of this weeks fixtures so I guess you'll be behind again this season :rolleyes:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    but you haven't played any of this weeks fixtures so I guess you'll be behind again this season :rolleyes:

Moose, the only thing I've been behind on this season, is "YER MAAAAAAA" ;):pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

change.jpg

• Advertisement

I would say it looks like you Axwell, but you'd probably take it seriously and ban me ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I would say it looks like you Axwell, but you'd probably take it seriously and ban me ;)

Looks like you already got one infraction today, ill leave you be :D

The league setup/FIFA servers are f*cked.

I banged in the details, as i was supposed to play all 3 of my games tonight, the first time I got "You are not allowed to join this league" as a pop up, and straight away another one saying "You are already a member of the league". Tried banging the details multiple times since, restarted FIFA after talking to Axwell, etc, and I get the following:

After putting in the details:
    DSC00429_thumb_1.jpg

Checking the My Leagues screen:
    DSC00430_thumb.jpg

Something has gone wrong somewhere. I'll try get my games done before I go on holidays, but I've stuff planned for Wed & Thurs. I talked to moz, he says it doesn't show my GT on the league table. I guess this is leftovers for testing the league setup for Moon the other day.

Removed you from the league and sent you invite again via the hub, see if that fixes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

if u get it working give me a shout and we can play our match 2nite

Sour grapes!! :rolleyes:

Moose, the only thing I've been behind on this season, is "YER MAAAAAAA" ;):pac:

honestly rooney you should try harder to play your fixtures you were a big hazard in la liga for more than just one person ( im not sayin names bar myself!)

i know you know the mods but just try harder because if you miss my fixture it will be on my terms just like i had to play you when it suited you last season:)

honestly rooney you should try harder to play your fixtures you were a big hazard in la liga for more than just one person ( im not sayin names bar myself!)

i know you know the mods but just try harder because if you miss my fixture it will be on my terms just like i had to play you when it suited you last season:)

You probably missed this, so let me point it out:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65618932&postcount=174

I don't "know the mods", other than the fact I've played since Season 1 of this.
    if you miss my fixture it will be on my terms

Sweet f*cking Jesus. Sure, we'll play on your terms, whatever that means.

Axwell wrote: »
    Removed you from the league and sent you invite again via the hub, see if that fixes it.

Cheers, I'm in. PMs sent to the others to rearrange the games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Cheers, I'm in. PMs sent to the others to rearrange the games.

I'll play our game in advance tonight after the Barce game.

Advertisement