Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I'll play our game in advance tonight after the Barce game.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

AC Milan - niallish (Niallith)

Tottenham - EireDaith (Zefer)

Either of you online tonight for our fixture?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

going online now for my game

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

hey im on now and will be up til abut 12pm if ur free ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

aboy mark lad 3 wins from 3 take a bow son. i see richie got 2 games played:D:D

• Advertisement

niallith wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: LEAGUE 1
    GAMEWEEK: APR-28
    RESULT: Aston Villa - CollyR (Raheny Red) 0 - 2 AC Milan - niallish (Niallith)

I enjoyed that game, apart from the AI giving away the two goals for me. 2-2 or 3-3 would have been a fairer result imo.

GG WD GL

raheny red wrote: »

Tottenham - EireDaith (Zefer)[/B]

Around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Around tonight?

What time you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Im on 2nite ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on tonight from about 9.30, have to play Dufflecoatxbox

• Advertisement

zefer wrote: »
    What time you thinking?

Sorry only seeing this now. Before half 7 if you can? Or any time after midnight.

Sorry only seeing this now. Before half 7 if you can? Or any time after midnight.

can get online at about 7.20, that suit?

Perfect

2-0 would have been a fairer scoreline I felt. One of those games where everything in and around the box fell in place for me. G'luck with the rest.

2-0 would have been a fairer scoreline I felt. One of those games where everything in and around the box fell in place for me. G'luck with the rest.

Yeh, i thought I was holding my own at 2-0 and then it all went to pieces! Cheers, GL

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On now for a bit if Moz or Evad are around (Atheltico and Barca)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

il be on tonight will be playing fifa world cup but just msg and il play league games in championship.
    my fixtures are :

inter
    chelsea
    liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Had a good game against Story Bud there, end to end stuff. That manual chip is driving me insane though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Town Man wrote: »
    RESULT: Inter Milan (CashelMan) 2 - 3 United Mister Robanson

went 3-0 down, pulled 2 goals back but my AI was shocking in the match, simple 5 yard passes being sent 20 yards, letting passes thru legs etc. Inter acted as if they didnt know one another, gg Robanson

RESULT: Inter Milan (CashelMan) 10 - 2 Liverpool (Nedved)

played much better but no need Nedved to score an OG like you did during the game

No need to score a goal from a keepers pass out when your winning by 8 goals,

Apologies that this post is not a result,

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Nedved85 wrote: »
    No need to score a goal from a keepers pass out when your winning by 8 goals,

Apologies that this post is not a result,

you kicked the ball out short and my player intercepted, of course I'm going to score. your mistake.

as for shots from the tip off, it may have worked in the last fifa but I don't think it works in this one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

you kicked the ball out short and my player intercepted, of course I'm going to score. your mistake.

as for shots from the tip off, it may have worked in the last fifa but I don't think it works in this one!!

Unless it was one of those tapping a to skip the replay and the keeper passes it out? I really hope thats one of the things they fix for fifa 11. And when your tapping a to head a ball clear or kick it clear but your keeper manages to pick it up but your tapping a has still registerd and he just throws it straight in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

joe123 wrote: »
    Unless it was one of those tapping a to skip the replay and the keeper passes it out? I really hope thats one of the things they fix for fifa 11. And when your tapping a to head a ball clear or kick it clear but your keeper manages to pick it up but your tapping a has still registerd and he just throws it straight in front of him.

Ye they just need to assign like the select button or something to skip replays and nothing else..prob solved

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

joe123 wrote: »

no wasnt one of those joe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

iv lost count of how many times i scored from tip off with lampard,rooney etc its still very possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I will be on tonight after 10 if any of the lads want to play our fixtures.:)

(If on earlier I will post here!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

no wasnt one of those joe

Fair enough so! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Dunny! wrote: »
    I will be on tonight after 10 if any of the lads want to play our fixtures.:)

(If on earlier I will post here!)

On now for a bit if any of ye are about for our games.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

niallith or zefer im on now if your up for a game if not il prob be on later or tomo

i should b on later on in the evening also

• Advertisement

may sound like bas loserism... which its not at this time , ill already admit i can be a bad loser but why do people always insist on watching replays of there goals no matter how good or bad ???? hate it just as much even if im winning anyways gg 4-3

Advertisement