Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

niallith wrote: »
    may sound like bas loserism... which its not at this time , ill already admit i can be a bad loser but why do people always insist on watching replays of there goals no matter how good or bad ???? hate it just as much even if im winning anyways gg 4-3

you mean the 2 goals i watched??? i thought they were good!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Cant believe i lost 5-0 against Inter (Dunny) there.
    I should have been 2 up within the 1st 10 mins and then I gave a couple of stupid goals away and end up getting beaten by 5, so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

well one goal u pretty much had an open goal as my keep was outside the box lol aint all to difficult to pop them in

niallith wrote: »
    well one goal u pretty much had an open goal as my keep was outside the box lol aint all to difficult to pop them in

yeah but torres one was decent outside the box post and in! least i know how to annoy ya for the next game haaa

very true:P good game anyways my defence no match for torres' pace :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

2 wins so far this week:) waiting to play my final game for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

You're about to get raped by me now Dunny so hope you enjoy it.

Edit: Was off form for my first 2 games. Looks like I'm back with a bang now. Woo.

Two outta three aint bad...;)

Lamposts wrote: »
    You're about to get raped by me now Dunny so hope you enjoy it.

Edit: Was off form for my first 2 games. Looks like I'm back with a bang now. Woo.

Aye "raped" as you like to put it;)

well deserved, was well outclassed!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

This may sound like a stupid question but cant see where to do it..

How do I actually setup a league game when someone is available to play??
    I cant see any options within the league..

Cheers

• Advertisement

zefer wrote: »
    This may sound like a stupid question but cant see where to do it..

How do I actually setup a league game when someone is available to play??
    I cant see any options within the league..

Cheers

go into league, click on that persons name and options come up, invite them to game etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Prem 23th April

Result: Chelsea(corcaigh) 2-0 Milan(Kirk the dog)

Getting completley disillusioned with the boards league at the minute. Custom tactics are grand but packing the defense with a team like chelsea and then just playing a lobbed through ball to drogba every time.

Really not enjoying it anymore. Best game I had was with Storybud when we both agreed before hand to use default tactics.

with me only playing 3 defenders and 1 CDM, this comment made me laugh coming from Mr.Custom Tactics himself. I had a risky formation that could have been exploited. instead i was unlucky to only win 2-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Prem 23th April

Result: Chelsea(corcaigh) 2-0 Milan(Kirk the dog)

Getting completley disillusioned with the boards league at the minute. Custom tactics are grand but packing the defense with a team like chelsea and then just playing a lobbed through ball to drogba every time.

Really not enjoying it anymore. Best game I had was with Storybud when we both agreed before hand to use default tactics.

with me only playing 3 defenders and 1 CDM, this comment made me laugh coming from Mr.Custom Tactics himself. I had a risky formation that could have been exploited. instead i was unlucky to only win 2-0.

I looked at your tactics and you had all your defenders packed into the box. I know full well I used custom tactics last season with Valencia and Bayern but I just find it funny how you were the one saying how you understood me using them with teams because i had the weaker teams but you said there was no excuse for the chelseas and Reals using them. Now your doing it yourself? You also use to say you wanted Yapa to win last seasons league because he played the game with default tactics.:confused:

Anyways ive given up the life of custom tactics as I realised when at a friends house that I was terrible against them because I hadnt my custom tactics. So ive done away with them :P

Use them dont use them Axwell already said they wont be banned.

Apart from the whole custom tactic thing its a serperate issue where im just not enjoying league games anymore. I have more enjoyable ranked games than I do boards ones these days.

i had custom tactics and ive been using various formations and tactics all the time, everyone knows i have rakes of formations! However i didnt use the 6-0-4, i had 3 defenders and 1 CDM, thats a positive formation that you could have ripped apart with more positivity and strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

No matter what formation Liverpool use...they are useless lol

6 Games 6 losses

i wouldnt go that far, liverpool are decent and got torres, gerrard, reina, johnson but they are the weakest 5 star in the game and probably a little worse than other 4 and a half teams like City and Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'll be on from 9ish tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

ACHTUNG!!!

Can all players please ensure that they have at least 4 games played by this week or points will be deducted as per the RULES (section 5)

Currently we have 13 players facing a penalty

Chelsea - irishPOWER89 (mailrewop)

Barcelona - CaptainToastie (darsar)

Either of you around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

raheny red wrote: »

Barcelona - CaptainToastie (darsar)

Either of you around tonight?

ill play now if you're still on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

on after 11 everynite but there is rearly anybody on,shocking

mailrewop wrote: »
    ill play now if you're still on

Pretty even first half, fair scoreline going into the break. In the second half the link up between A. Young and Carew was phenomenal - better than anything I've seen in real life :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Nedved85 wrote: »
    No matter what formation Liverpool use...they are useless lol

6 Games 6 losses

Theyre a good side but you need to get the most out of Torres. Im not far behind ya though in terms of bad results. Think ive played 4 and lost three of them. Disapointing seeing as i finished second last season and won back to back seasons before this. Cant blame Ac milan though as I still really like them just dont seem to be getting results in the league. I much prefer Ac over Bayern.

I really need to start picking up some points to make sure i stay in the premiership...I think im firmly out of the running for winning it now though!

Ive to play Cashelman and Hokem so if yere on drop me a pm. Il be on for a bit tonight. Dont think ill be on thursday or friday to play ye though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Srooney03 wrote: »
    on after 11 everynite but there is rearly anybody on,shocking

After 11 at night, its hardly that shocking no one is on at that time midweek to play you. I messaged you twice over the weekend when you were on the xbox watching videos and you didnt bother replying to either of them at any point over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I should be on tomorro evening after 6 for a while to get some games played, my xbox live ran out so should have it back by then. anyone i have to play pm me if u think u'll b on around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on tomorrow night around 9.30 after the Spurs and City match. Have to play Dufflecoatxbox and Stan Beardfacay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Aston Villa - al dunne (alofthedunnes) and Atletico Madrid - Dowdus Maximus (evad_lhorg)

Lads,
    I'm due to play you both this week. I sent you both messages yesterday on XBL. I'll be on tonight and most nights from 11:15ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Axwell wrote: »
    After 11 at night, its hardly that shocking no one is on at that time midweek to play you. I messaged you twice over the weekend when you were on the xbox watching videos and you didnt bother replying to either of them at any point over the weekend.

Sorry if im not the only one in my house that usees the Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whats with the bloody attitude the last league i played there was always guys on after 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Srooney03 wrote: »

Sorry if im not the only one in my house that usees the Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whats with the bloody attitude the last league i played there was always guys on after 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the week im sure most people have work and college etc so in my opinion you wouldnt expect to find lots on after 11. If you find me pointing that out to you as to why people might not be on as attitude then you need to maybe look at how easily you are offended.

Just because you arent the only one using the xbox doesnt stop you from replying at some point when you get the message in an effort to organise your game. We told people at the start its better to send a message to organise games by pm or on xbox than to just post on here and hope people see them. Others have people in the league that have brothers etc using the xbox but manage to reply to the messages when they are on.

Ps your ! button seems stuck on your keyboard.

• Advertisement

ill b on after 10:30 tonight to play our match if your avalible,

Advertisement