Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Leagues FIFA 10 Season 7 - Bad Beat/Moan/Venting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Hey all, just wondering when is season 7 finished and how do you sign up for season 8? Any help appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Je the last few messages have people talking aboout people begin on late 2nite for games...not so shocking...

But anyway like i said before i am on everynite after 11 for games, i am not hard to find,i may have to start taking this seriously now:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

niallith wrote: »
    Chelsea - irishPOWER89 (mailrewop)
    ill b on after 10:30 tonight to play our match if your avalible,

yea ill be on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Hey all, just wondering when is season 7 finished and how do you sign up for season 8? Any help appreciated

Kinda hard to put a time line on it..im sure the other guys have a rough idea..be a few months id say anyway..And the season 8 sign up thread will start once season 7 is done :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its due to finish the week of the 11th of June. Keep an eye on the forum for any updates regarding a new season around that time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Soby wrote: »
    Kinda hard to put a time line on it..im sure the other guys have a rough idea..be a few months id say anyway..And the season 8 sign up thread will start once season 7 is done :D
    Axwell wrote: »
    Its due to finish the week of the 11th of June. Keep an eye on the forum for any updates regarding a new season around that time.

Thanks for the info guys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

its corcaigh title to lose imo. ive hashed up my title challenge. hokem ill play ya 2moz:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

hulk.jpg

CASHEL HULK!!!! Where are you hiding, give me some ideas when you'll be online for our game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

raheny red wrote: »

Barcelona - CaptainToastie (darsar)

Around this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Apologies for not having been on as much in the first few weeks of the league. Last weekend I was at the Munster game and the weekend before was gone to a concert.
    Will be around next Saturday and Sunday evening to play games. With my job I am normally only available from Friday to Sunday.

And CashelHulk will be back for clubs too!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Moiph wrote: »
    I'll be on tomorrow night around 9.30 after the Spurs and City match. Have to play Dufflecoatxbox and Stan Beardfacay

I'll pop on to play you after the footy!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Online now to try play some championship games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

greenside rover where you at? what time suits you for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

storybud22 wrote: »
    its corcaigh title to lose imo. ive hashed up my title challenge. hokem ill play ya 2moz:D

lookie here, fergie himself ruling out his team after 5 bloody games :rolleyes:

its my own fault anyway was Jonathan pantsil in those two games. cannot see you dropping points with the mighty chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i cant and wont go unbeaten the whole season, especially since i nearly went down with the mighty Barca last season. If i can challenge for the title, brilliant, ill certainly keep trying but i wont be crying into my soup if i don't. it is still after all, just a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Lads, Anyone due to play me, I will be on tonight from 8:30pm til 11pm. Hope we can get our games played then, been away all week so couldnt play.

Barcelona - CaptainToastie (darsar)

Tonight perhaps?

I might not be on till Monday or even Tuesday after this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

The Preston NE board have given Manager Parawind the dreaded vote of confidence! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just one game left this week. irishPOWER89 whenever you want to play and possibly get beaten by a large amount. Let me know.

• Advertisement

LEAGUE NAME: League 1
    GAMEWEEK: Apr-30
    RESULT: Aston Villa CollyR (raheny red) 2-0 Barca - Captain Toastie (darsar)

GG UL WP

1-1 would have been a fair result, apologies for my first however :o.

3 clean sheets in a row now :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

greenside rover where you at? what time suits you for a game?
    Hi,

Sorry, haven't been on much this week at all with college exams and work bringing me to other parts of the country also.

I'm online tonight and should be online Sunday night from about 9-30ish to about 11-30ish.

If any other times suit yourself, let me know and I'll try make it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just one game left this week. irishPOWER89 whenever you want to play and possibly get beaten by a large amount. Let me know.

i played you already

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you haven't already done so, you should add everyone in your league to your friends list, makes it easier to arrange games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

mailrewop wrote: »
    i played you already

My bad, you did. Sorry about that mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Parawind wrote: »
    The Preston NE board have given Manager Parawind the dreaded vote of confidence! :D

My board has come out and said everyone except Campbell-Ryce is up for sale. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Be on now for a bit if any of the lads wanna play our match!

Colly R (Raheny Red) - Villa

CaptainToastie (darsar) - Barca

irishPOWER89 (mailrewop) - Chelsea

lost to cashel man 6-3 wouldnt of lost if he wasnt jammy or a cheater. was 2-2 he had free kick switched from sniedier to eto and switched back to snidier so i would not get someone on the line. he said he would off done it as many times. <snip> .i thought this league had a bit of class. i could off beaten stan beardfacay from a goal kick but i decided that would be poor form. i dont feel angry that stan or moiph got draws against me. they could of beaten me fairplay lads. but against cashel he is just a cheater and i feel robbed of my chance of winning the title cause of his lack of sportsmanship.

EDIT: Less of the personal abuse bud consider it a warning

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

storybud22 wrote: »
    lost to cashel man 6-3 wouldnt of lost if he wasnt jammy or a cheater. was 2-2 he had free kick switched from sniedier to eto and switched back to snidier so i would not get someone on the line. he said he would off done it as many times. <snip> .i thought this league had a bit of class. i could off beaten stan beardfacay from a goal kick but i decided that would be poor form. i dont feel angry that stan or moiph got draws against me. they could of beaten me fairplay lads. but against cashel he is just a cheater and i feel robbed of my chance of winning the title cause of his lack of sportsmanship.

let's call the result 5-3 then Bud to make ya happy. If this league has abit of class then should we avoid using manual chip too??

anyway I don't want to get drawn into an argument, twas a gg, disappointed with your reaction to it though

• Advertisement

i would off won if that did not happen. you use manual chip and it is allowed anyway. if u did not score i would off been 3-2 up and would off won. my head was fryed after dat and ur last 2 goals were out of my frustation. 5-3 would not of been scoreline if u did not score dat free kick enjoy da sour win

Advertisement