Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap wacky fixies for sale

• 19-04-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

If anyone is interested I'm selling a selection of very cool fixed gear bikes for 350euro. They come in wacky colours with 40mm deep dish wheels, they really look the bizz!
    If anyones interested gimme a call on Phone number and email address removed
    Check out the bikes on the UK website if you like, but they can be bought assembled from me:)

Richie

SORRY FORGOT THE LINK http://www.createbikes.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

there is one on site for £247. Thats 285 euros.. Do you have anything in stock? Alot of c0olours are sold out in 54.

They ship to ireland for 20. So total £270 is 310 euros?. What are you doing for 40 euros?>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭oflahero

Wouldn't be complete without a link to the londonfgss thread:
    http://www.lfgss.com/thread5205.html

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭richiemack

Sorry lads been busy. You can check out my own site at www.funkycycles.com
    Store prices in the UK are £300. Store prices here are €370. Shipping is obviously the difference.
    Online price including postage from UK varies from £280 upward depending on how many they are sending at the time you order.
    I can sell them to boards members at a special price of €320 if anyone interested and will be delivering around the country.
    Have a look at my site for colours. I can also get wheelsets seperate including the flip flop hubs for a good price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

That's still quite the jump - £219.98 from the website to €320

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭richiemack

The bikes are £250 +postage not £220. The bike plus postage works out at €320 and more if yours is the only one being sent at the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

richiemack wrote: »
    Sorry lads been busy. You can check out my own site at www.funkycycles.com

>> http://www.boards.ie/advertise/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭daymobrew

mloc123 wrote: »
    Good point.
    I am going to lock this thread while I wait for the site admins to advise me on whether richiemack is violating the site terms wrt advertising.
    4. What you agree to when joining Boards.ie

You agree NOT to use Boards.ie to:
    * post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of commercial publicity

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement