Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming exciting games

Options
  • 19-04-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

So what games are coming out in the next couple of months that you are excited about?

For me I'm looking forward for Red Dead Redemption and Modnation Racers. It has been a while since I've been really looking forward to a game so I hope these two are good. Maybe Blur will be good too.

The thing that I'm looking forward to the most about Modnation Racers is the chance to play other peoples race tracks. I'm sure there will be some great tracks and probably more than a few based on classic Mario Kart courses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think Split Second looks brilliant. I'm alot more excited about that than Blur, to be honest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Demon's Souls finally getting a PAL release is a biggie. Also Shin Megami Strange Journey. The Wii is looking good as well with No more Heroes 2, Sin and Punishment 2 and Mario Galaxy 2, a glut of sequels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

"Fallout: New Vegas" and "The Witcher: Assasin of Kings" are both games I'm looking forward to but both are quite a bit away yet.

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands may be good and is also due out during the summer. It will undoubtedly have the ubisoft fail anti-customer DRM though so I probably won't be buying it even though I've enjoyed playing the others.

Can't really think of any other games though which I'm looking forward to playing but that's probably a good thing considering the number of games I have sitting here waiting to be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Mainly just looking forward to RDR right now, probably pick up Demon Souls too sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

For 2010 (if release dates stay on target and reviews remain favourable) I will probably be buying:

Split/Second.
    Red Dead Redemption.
    Alan Wake.
    Medal of Honour.
    Max Payne 3.
    Fallout: New Vegas.
    Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'm sorry you foolish people, there can only be one game truly worth looking out for........................................... Earth Worm Jim HD on XBLA!!!!!!!

Saw the trailer earlier instant buy for me :)

After that, Fallout new vegas is the big one as is Rock Band 3

Edit : I forgot about Rage , that one looks quite interesting by ID of all teams. Not sure about it just yes but am keeping an eye on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Blur is the main one for me
    Metroid Other M - Samus' long awaited return to 2D (kind of...)

I'm still getting through the backlog of games from last year, and have rediscovered the Wii recently (Silent Hill, New SMB and Monster Hunter are all on my rental list as top priorities)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Starcraft 2
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Epic Mickey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Red Dead Redemption.
    Alan Wake.
    Medal of Honour.
    Fallout: New Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The next big one I'm excited about is UFC Undisputed 2010. Looks like it's an improvement over last year's fantastic game.

Another one would be Gran Turismo 5 - well i think by now all the excitment is nearly gone wiht it been delayed so so much.

I know it's a while off yet but Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 has got me jumpin around like a little kid - Two-Face and Mr. Freeze confirmed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Blur
    Red Dead
    Alan Wake
    Mario Galaxy 2

i have 170 euro built up in credit for these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I'm really looking forward to 3D Dot Game Heroes when it's released in a few weeks.

After that, it can only be Red Dead Redemption.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭donfarrell

really looking forward to max payne 3, new hitman (supposably Q4 2010 :D),
    I know theres a couple more there but cant think of them on the spot :P

Advertisement