Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon age question

Options
  • 19-04-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Just got dragon age tonight and I'm enjoying it but one thing that's so annoying is everytime I attack my character constantly spurts out different phrases like "ill do it" or "so be it" and its so off putting. Can this be turned off?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hey Steve i noticed this when i first started playing it, i cant say i notice it much now at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

that annoyed me so much I traded in the game! Actually I found everything about the battle sequences annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Due to my own stupidity as usual, i was constantly pressing A to attack instead of pressing it once. I didnt realize they constantly attack once the order is issued. Loving it so far anyways.

Advertisement