Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paretologic filecure

Options
  • 19-04-2010 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have problems accessing Microsoft money. It used to work fine and I know it's still there but something's changed so that it is unable to start.
    Then I got a message from paretologic filecure. They did a scan and said I had 25 problems with files. It would fix them if I registered and paid of course. I read a bit about Paretologic and it seemed to suggest that it wasn't a good idea to install it so i didn't. I'm still left with the same problem with Microsoft money and the other files. Is there a reliable way to fix these problems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place. The Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with the site, rather than for general queries. However, if you post over on the MS Windows forum I'm sure someone there will be able to help you.

Advertisement