Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding dresses wanted for photoshoot

Options
  • 19-04-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Everyone. I am looking for either 2nd hand, vintage or rental wedding dresses for a photoshoot that I am trying to set up.

I need a 2 dresses for 2 seperate occasions.

Does anyone know of anywhere that I could source one i n Dublin preferably

Size 8-10 I would of thought - but I will find a model to fit it.

Thanks in advance Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

you might get a better response if you gave more details - like are you looking to borrow or buy the dresses? will they be looked after or trashed? will you be able to collect and return them of you'll be borrowing them? do you have a budget if you're looking to buy them?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 del420t

Point taken - These dresses are only going to be used for a photo shoot as I am building up my own portfolio and gaining experience shooting models.

The dresses will not be trashed. I guess borrow or rent would be ideal to keep costs to a minimum/nil.

I can collect and return the dresses if dublin based - I know I cant justify buying a dress for 200 euros plus. That is why I was asking for cheap dresses

Also if there is a wedding dress designer out there that wants pictures of their dresses for their own portfolio - then I would be happy to provide shots of the shoot for them aswell.

Thanks Del

Can anyone help. Does anyone know where I can rent a gown?

Although no one could help - I found a bridal boutique that was very helpful and will be providing a dress for the day.

Advertisement