Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killinkere Jamboree

Options
  • 19-04-2010 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

The longest running Summer festival is swinging round again and this year its gonna be even bigger and BETTER!!!

Sunday night June 6th - THE SAW DOCTORS!!!!!

Cannot wait, gonna be amazing, they haven't played this region in manys a year so get your tickets early from www.jamboree.ie

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 termon8r

Looking forward to the jamboree in killinkere this year..
    Any news on the day events? Checked the website but can't find any info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

Sorry only saw this now. The line up as it stands is:

Friday Night: Poker Competition - 9pm start - €50 Entry, €20 Top-up, €20 Buy Back

Saturday Night: Mr & Mrs (guaranteed to be hilarious!!!) followed by the ever excellent Too Tall Paul

Sunday: Air Show featuring The Twister Duo and other acts; A round of the Ulster Tug of War Championships; Break-dancing Competition; Busking Competition; Scramblers; Amusements; Inflatables; Ritchie Kavenagh; Children's Art Competition; Children's Art Exhibition; Bonnie Baby; Dog Show and much much more

Sunday Night: The one and only SAW DOCTORS!!!! Supported acts beforehand and dj to follow

Monday: Boxing Tournament; World Pub of War Championships; Darts

Monday Night: Cheap Whiskey in the Lounge til Late

Festival Close

Hope this helps....if you need any more information let me know :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happy Faces

Hey how could i get in touch with someone organising the day events?

facepainting123@yahoo.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

I am one of the organisers, you can PM me if you need more information ;)

Advertisement