Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night Free?!

Options
  • 19-04-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Totally random on the impulse lol! But find myself at a loose end this Friday Night. I know there's Nights Out being organised at the moment, but I'm just checking if there's any girls up for heading out this Friday Night in Galway .....

A night on the tiles lol blended with a few voddies and have a laugh!!!

Let me know or post here ....... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Confused, I've corrected the text speak in your post, please refrain from using it.
    I've also deleted a unhelpful bloke post, pls stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

So no guys allowed then? Looks like another Friday alone for old Wompa :( You could try going to a bar by yourself and mingling. Although not to be sexist but the idea of a girl doing that doesn't sit right with me, just because most predators ya here about around these parts are male.

Advertisement